3 replies to this topic

#1 winepunter

winepunter
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 07:59 PM

Hi

The link to my site is:winepunters.com

Winepunters is a site for wine lovers by wine lovers. We have a wine blog "Under the influence", interviews with winemakers and reviews of wine events and vineyards. The site is not an industry mouth piece and we don't use wine jargon or sell wine. The site is designed to allow everyday people read about and discuss their favourite wines. Initially we are concentrating on Australian wine in general and Tasmanian wine in particular but we hope to cover overseas wines in the future.

We would like to cover our costs eventually but the site at best will be not for profit.

The link to TCH is in the footer of the index page.

Thanks
Phil
"A day without wine is a day not lived."
www.winepunters.com

#2 TCH-Thomas

TCH-Thomas

Volunteer Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,908 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 03:02 AM

Welcome to the forum, winepunter. :)

The site has been added to the non-profit page. :)
Please verify that the link and description looks/works as expected.

Thomas Jikrantz
Forum Moderator
TotalChoice Hosting, Inc.

Any links or suggestions for third party software/sites should be used at your own risk. My opinions and recommendations are not necessary those of TCH and TCH is not responsible.

As a Forum Moderator I can assist in answering many of your hosting related questions. However, I am unable to answer questions about specifics relating to your account such as billing and server related issues. Should you need assistance in these areas, please contact our Help Desk or our many other options. Another good place to find answers is with our help pages, tutorials and movie tutorials.
Web Hosting by Total Choice Web Hosting - 24/7 Help Desk

#3 TCH-Bruce

TCH-Bruce

Volunteer Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19,960 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 07:40 AM

Welcome to the forums Phil :)

Bruce Richards
Forum Moderator
TotalChoice Hosting, Inc.
Webhosting by Total Choice Web Hosting - General Support Forum

I am a Forum Moderator. While I can assist in answering most of your hosting related questions, I am unable to answer questions about specifics relating to your account such as billing and server related issues. Should you need assistance in these areas, please contact our Help Desk or our many other options. Another good place to find answers is with our help pages, tutorials and movie tutorials.

#4 winepunter

winepunter
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 01:17 AM

Hi Thomas

I just had a look and the link and description look fine

Thanks for that

Phil
Phil
"A day without wine is a day not lived."
www.winepunters.com