mike

Immediate Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 11:35 AM

Hey, how are ya'll?

Just curious.....

what is the favored program for creating dvd's that will play photo movies on the recipients' television?

Some of the ones I have tried don't burn well, or are costly for the amount of use I might get out of it.

What's your choice?

THANKS

:tchrocks: :tchrocks: :tchrocks:
It's all about the children ! God Bless them & help us keep them safe.

#2 TCH-Bruce

TCH-Bruce

Volunteer Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19,960 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 11:38 AM

Windows Movie Maker and it's free.

Bruce Richards
Forum Moderator
TotalChoice Hosting, Inc.
Webhosting by Total Choice Web Hosting - General Support Forum

I am a Forum Moderator. While I can assist in answering most of your hosting related questions, I am unable to answer questions about specifics relating to your account such as billing and server related issues. Should you need assistance in these areas, please contact our Help Desk or our many other options. Another good place to find answers is with our help pages, tutorials and movie tutorials.

#3 mike

mike

Immediate Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 12:25 PM

But, as it appears, it will save your movie to a cdr or cdrw recording, but doesn't mention saving it for a dvd movie to play on the television.

?????
It's all about the children ! God Bless them & help us keep them safe.

#4 TCH-Bruce

TCH-Bruce

Volunteer Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19,960 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 12:45 PM

Don't know what to say Mike. My wife uses this program and burns them to DVD and they play.

Bruce Richards
Forum Moderator

I am a Forum Moderator. While I can assist in answering most of your hosting related questions, I am unable to answer questions about specifics relating to your account such as billing and server related issues. Should you need assistance in these areas, please contact our Help Desk or our many other options. Another good place to find answers is with our help pages, tutorials and movie tutorials.

#5 TCH-Bruce

TCH-Bruce

Volunteer Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19,960 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 12:51 PM

Maybe this Google search will help you find something else.

Bruce Richards
Forum Moderator

#6 TCH-Bruce

TCH-Bruce

Volunteer Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19,960 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 01:00 PM

I was wrong on the Microsoft Movie title, it was Microsoft Photo Story.

Bruce Richards
Forum Moderator

#7 Madmanmcp

Madmanmcp

Immediate Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 05:47 PM

I use Nero. It does CD or DVD. Photo Slide Show or Video.
BoB/ MadmanMCP

#8 Bunni

Bunni

Immediate Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,329 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 06:09 PM

I also use Picasa2 for Photo Slide Show DVD's to send to family and friends. It's free. It's simple to use. Just choose the photos you want to put on DVD and click on Gift CD.

#9 jacksonp

jacksonp
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 04:33 AM

a few program you can tray mostly the have an evaluation version
Photo2dvd
Slideshow de luxe
Slideshow pro
Nero photoshow deluxe
Ps gold
Memories on TV for me the best and not difficult

#10 Jeren

Jeren

Distant Family

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 02:21 PM

I honestly don't burn DVDs often. I do video editing with either Adobe Premiere Pro or Windows Movie Maker (depending how much work I need to put into the video). Nero is good for burning DVDs, as well as InfraRecorder (I believe its called). It is open source.
-Josh
Simmaster - <a href="http://www.swunleashed.net" target="_blank">SWUnleashed</a> | <a href="http://rpg.swunleashed.net" target="_blank">SWUnleashed Boards</a>

"I don't want to go!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users