#1 Newb1e

Newb1e

Family Friend

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 07:54 AM

Hi all,

Your URL: http://novice2expert.com - please link to me with the anchor text, "Computer Help".

Brief description: Novice2Expert.com is a website entirely dedicated to providing Windows XP, Windows Vista and general computer help; as well as technology news and reviews.

Category: Blog

The link back to TCH is located here: Links of Interest

I hope I covered everything. I look forward to being reviewed by TCH! Thank you for reading. :tchrocks:thumbup1.gif

Regards,
Steve

#2 TCH-Thomas

TCH-Thomas

Volunteer Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,908 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 08:16 AM

The site has been added to the blogs section. :(
Please verify that it looks/works as expected.

Also, this "Links of Interest page" are not too easy to find at the moment unless the visitor knows he/she should click the "Sitemap" link first, so I would like to recommend you to link to the "Links of interest" from your homepage. That way both the visitor have even more easily found content to read and and the risk that we remove your link (because we canīt find it) in a future cleanup will be minimal. :)

Thomas Jikrantz
Forum Moderator
TotalChoice Hosting, Inc.

Any links or suggestions for third party software/sites should be used at your own risk. My opinions and recommendations are not necessary those of TCH and TCH is not responsible.

As a Forum Moderator I can assist in answering many of your hosting related questions. However, I am unable to answer questions about specifics relating to your account such as billing and server related issues. Should you need assistance in these areas, please contact our Help Desk or our many other options. Another good place to find answers is with our help pages, tutorials and movie tutorials.
Web Hosting by Total Choice Web Hosting - 24/7 Help Desk

#3 Newb1e

Newb1e

Family Friend

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 08:20 AM

Hi Thomas,

Thank you very much for adding another of my sites! I love TCH.

Also, The link is now accessible from the homepage. I was meant to do it before but completely forgot - sorry! :(

#4 TCH-Thomas

TCH-Thomas

Volunteer Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,908 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 08:45 AM

It looks good.

Please let us know if you need anything else. :(

Thomas Jikrantz
Forum Moderator
TotalChoice Hosting, Inc.

Any links or suggestions for third party software/sites should be used at your own risk. My opinions and recommendations are not necessary those of TCH and TCH is not responsible.

As a Forum Moderator I can assist in answering many of your hosting related questions. However, I am unable to answer questions about specifics relating to your account such as billing and server related issues. Should you need assistance in these areas, please contact our Help Desk or our many other options. Another good place to find answers is with our help pages, tutorials and movie tutorials.
Web Hosting by Total Choice Web Hosting - 24/7 Help Desk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users