6 replies to this topic

#1 TCH-Thomas

TCH-Thomas

Volunteer Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,908 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 09:45 AM

Do you, like me, have a problem with what colours to choose when builing a site?
Perhaps The Colour Contrast Check tool will help you.

From the site:

The Colour Contrast Check Tool allows to specify a foreground and a background colour and determine if they provide enough of a contrast "when viewed by someone having color deficits or when viewed on a black and white screen"[W3C].

Thomas Jikrantz
Forum Moderator
TotalChoice Hosting, Inc.

Any links or suggestions for third party software/sites should be used at your own risk. My opinions and recommendations are not necessary those of TCH and TCH is not responsible.

As a Forum Moderator I can assist in answering many of your hosting related questions. However, I am unable to answer questions about specifics relating to your account such as billing and server related issues. Should you need assistance in these areas, please contact our Help Desk or our many other options. Another good place to find answers is with our help pages, tutorials and movie tutorials.
Web Hosting by Total Choice Web Hosting - 24/7 Help Desk

#2 wampthing

wampthing

Crazy Uncle Dave

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 11:56 AM

Fun toy. Thanks for the heads up.
Dave Jensen (Wampthing)
~I'm not as confused as you think I am... on the other hand, maybe I'm not~

#3 TCH-Bruce

TCH-Bruce

Volunteer Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19,960 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 12:03 PM

Nice find Thomas

Bruce Richards
Forum Moderator
Webhosting by Total Choice Web Hosting - General Support Forum

I am a Forum Moderator. While I can assist in answering most of your hosting related questions, I am unable to answer questions about specifics relating to your account such as billing and server related issues. Should you need assistance in these areas, please contact our Help Desk or our many other options. Another good place to find answers is with our help pages, tutorials and movie tutorials.

#4 TCH-Don

TCH-Don

Immediate Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,642 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 03:46 PM

My favorite is Webdesigners Tools
I like the Color schemes generator old the best.

#5 LF from MC

LF from MC

Immediate Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 07:50 PM

Thanks Thomas,

I added that to my 'Favorites' :D

Here is another very handy little item, I have put it to good use. It shows you the HTML color code, for whatever the color is where you have your mouse at. Very handy for trying to match/blend colors. Take a look, just to see, it's neat. Pixel

It will pop up on anything you have opened, and can be minimized to tray or completely close it, and you can drag it on any area of your screen. It uses only 8kb RAM when active.

#6 TCH-Thomas

TCH-Thomas

Volunteer Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,908 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 02:51 AM

No problem. :D

Thanks to Don and Lorraine for posting about the other tools. :D

Thomas Jikrantz
Forum Moderator

Any links or suggestions for third party software/sites should be used at your own risk. My opinions and recommendations are not necessary those of TCH and TCH is not responsible.

As a Forum Moderator I can assist in answering many of your hosting related questions. However, I am unable to answer questions about specifics relating to your account such as billing and server related issues. Should you need assistance in these areas, please contact our Help Desk or our many other options. Another good place to find answers is with our help pages, tutorials and movie tutorials.
Web Hosting by Total Choice Web Hosting - 24/7 Help Desk

#7 LF from MC

LF from MC

Immediate Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 07:35 PM

That's pretty neat Don, thanks,

I didn't get a chance to check it out last night. I like the first one better, but I put them both in my 'Favorites' :tchrocks:

Now with these color tools, we shouldn't have a problem, finding the right color, and/or shade we want. :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users