5 replies to this topic

#1 dirtvoyles

dirtvoyles

Distant Family

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 01:37 PM

I started my TCH account about 3 months ago with the expectation of nothing. I assumed there would be my server, alotted space, and super-basic setup instructions. This wouldn't have been too bad as I was just setting up a personal domain for fun and experience.

I must say I have been throroughly shocked. Once I signed up and poked around a bit with cPanel there were toys (install scripts) that I didn't expect, and my server hasn't crashed once.

THEN came the joys since then: more bandwidth, more space, Ruby (still haven't used it, but I will), Fantastico (even MORE scripts to play with), and a great, friendly, and helpful support family. I will say that even if the new/fun features hadn't been added I would still be here due to the personal level of support and friendship in the forums.

I find it rare that a company anywhere can provide great service, features, AND a personal environment. :)

I'm glad one of my buddies referred me to this organization.

Now I'm off to find tutorials and see if I can figure out what some of these scripts use.

#2 TCH-Bruce

TCH-Bruce

Volunteer Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19,960 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 01:43 PM

Thanks for the nice review. We are gald you are happy.

When you are looking for tutorials for the scripts included in cPanel and Fantastico don't forget to use Google. I usually find what I am looking for with it. Also check out the scripts developer site. Most of them have support forums for their scripts and you can find a wealth of information there. And as always if you get stuck the TCH forum is always ready to lend a helping hand trying to get you back on track.

Bruce Richards
Forum Moderator
TotalChoice Hosting, Inc.
Webhosting by Total Choice Web Hosting - General Support Forum

I am a Forum Moderator. While I can assist in answering most of your hosting related questions, I am unable to answer questions about specifics relating to your account such as billing and server related issues. Should you need assistance in these areas, please contact our Help Desk or our many other options. Another good place to find answers is with our help pages, tutorials and movie tutorials.

#3 TCH-Tim

TCH-Tim

Immediate Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 01:53 PM

Appreciate the kind words. Enjoy your toys. :)
Tim Hodge
Operations Manager
Total Choice Hosting, LLC

TOS and AUP - have you read them?

Chat me up:
AIM: tchgurutim
Yahoo: tchgurutim

#4 Samrc

Samrc

Immediate Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 05:58 PM

Lovely comments! Love to hear when someone is enjoying the TCH experience! :blink:
Samantha
SamiSite.com CSB and WYSIWYG program tutorials
Feel free to right click the silly little forum images I use and save them to your own website space.
Then link to your own site. Please don't hotlink to my website to use the images. Thanks!

#5 TCH-JimE

TCH-JimE

Volunteer Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,738 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 03:28 AM

Thanks for the great comments, we try our hardest!

JimE
J

#6 TCH-Don

TCH-Don

Immediate Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,642 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 04:04 AM

Glad you are happy Dan :)

Yes have fun with all the new scripts :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users