3 replies to this topic

#1 Samrc

Samrc

Immediate Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 09:10 AM

Though an email was sent to registered users of CSB 3 and 4, it's possible that some people did not get the notice. It's below:

Good News! GlobalSCAPE is in the research phase for a new version of CuteSITE Builder. We have narrowed down a list of features were thinking of including in the new version, but we need your help to decide. Please take a moment to complete our survey.

List of features considered: http://www.globalsca...b5_features.asp

Take the survey! http://websurvey.glo...cs/csb/csb5.htm

Registered serial number required to take part. Comment box available on form to list requests of your own.

PLEASE ASK FOR THINGS THAT RELATE TO THE PROGRAM RESPONSIBLITES! As you answer the survey, please consider is this something that CSB should do, or a separate program?

Some people want CSB to have shopping cart, photo program editing, etc, animation and flash creation, forum building, you name it all in the same program. It can never do EVERYTHING for us. If it did, it would cost $1000 and we wouldn't buy it! So let's stay on topic, the building of a website and the necessities for that.

-------
Anyone notice that one item is repeated on the survey and that somethings they want to offer WE ALREADY HAVE! (Table cell padding and cell spacing, page title for page name, Insert Flash file - we can do this with INSERT HTML option. )
-------

-Samantha

Edited by Samrc, 18 May 2005 - 09:13 AM.

Samantha
SamiSite.com CSB and WYSIWYG program tutorials
Feel free to right click the silly little forum images I use and save them to your own website space.
Then link to your own site. Please don't hotlink to my website to use the images. Thanks!

#2 TCH-Thomas

TCH-Thomas

Volunteer Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,907 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 09:29 AM

Thanks for the info, Samantha. :goof:
I filled it out yesterday.

Anyone notice that one item is repeated on the survey and that somethings they want to offer WE ALREADY HAVE! (Table cell padding and cell spacing, page title for page name, Insert Flash file - we can do this with INSERT HTML option. )

I saw this but I am thinking (unfortunately) that they think "If the majority says its less needed, perhaps we can kick out the insert html of the program and include this and that instead. :(
Lets hope Im wrong on this. :)

Thomas Jikrantz
Forum Moderator
TotalChoice Hosting, Inc.

Any links or suggestions for third party software/sites should be used at your own risk. My opinions and recommendations are not necessary those of TCH and TCH is not responsible.

As a Forum Moderator I can assist in answering many of your hosting related questions. However, I am unable to answer questions about specifics relating to your account such as billing and server related issues. Should you need assistance in these areas, please contact our Help Desk or our many other options. Another good place to find answers is with our help pages, tutorials and movie tutorials.
Web Hosting by Total Choice Web Hosting - 24/7 Help Desk

#3 Samrc

Samrc

Immediate Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 10:54 AM

Nah...they won't take out the insert HTML option. It's to important!

A while back, someone asked me to post on the WISH LIST to be able to put in FLASH and I refused to put it on my list since we can already do it using INSERT HTML. They probably sent an email to Globalscape asking for it anyway. In that same mindset, I also turned down shopping cart and other third-party type apps that people want to integrate into CSB...

-Samantha
Samantha
SamiSite.com CSB and WYSIWYG program tutorials
Feel free to right click the silly little forum images I use and save them to your own website space.
Then link to your own site. Please don't hotlink to my website to use the images. Thanks!

#4 curtis

curtis

Immediate Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 11:40 AM

While I no longer use CSB I did receive the email about the survey. I thought it may help you guys with a new update so I completed the survey. Hope it helps.
curtis

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users