Best -> Good -> Ok.... And, Whats Next?

I don't remember when I started with TCH, but it's more then 3 years.

It started as the best! less then an hour response, help also when it was way out of TCH responsibility and so on.

Then, it was good. TCH, did all they where committed to. :tchrocks:

Now... it is still OK... it works. some times it doesn't work, but things are taken care of.

some times my tickets, just vanish as if they never had been posted... :)

I have the bad impression that it will deteriorate... :thumbdown:

Please don't let it happen!?

I don't like moving my sites around... :thumbup1:

TIA

Gil

and, by the way - if you lowered the price from 4.5 to 4, how do you're loyal customers benefit from the reduction? do they ?

Edited by gilk

I always do a check as much as I can when we receive comments like this, as our plans are only to continue improving.

I checked your last 2 tickets I could find - a 9 min and 20 min response time. ... not to bad I didn't think...

Please feel free to open a ticket at the help desk, and mark it for my attention, or PM me - and I will be delighted to chat to you about why we have gone down in how you feel about us, and how we can improve.

and, by the way - if you lowered the price from 4.5 to 4, how do you're loyal customers benefit from the reduction? do they ?

We have never charged $4.50 for our starter plan, the monthly rate is $4.00 and you are on the annual billing cycle, which comes to $3.67 a month.

You should also contact the billing department concerning your account status as overdue accounts were suspended this morning.

Well the topic was locked, so I need to restart it.

you response was fast!!! and my site was shot down.

and what my users got since then, is:

The site you are attempting to access is temporarily unavailable.

If you are the site owner please contact your system administrator.

Thank you TCH :rolleyes1: you are efficient in teaching your customers a lesson.

I only wish to add that if I posted a ticket at: Posted On: 09 May 2007 12:23 AM

getting the fallowing response:

Posted On: 09 May 2007 12:31 AM

Hi,

I am forwarding the issue to the concerned department, they will get back to you in this regard.

Thank you for choosing TotalChoiceHosting.

---

Alex Spaford

Technical Support

TotalChoiceHosting LLC.

is not an 8 minute response!!!

actually, the problem is not solved up to now, and I didn't get an answer yet.

And, sorry about the mistake of 4.5-4 $ I'm not good with numbers, dates, and names. Sorry! my mistake.

I do appritiet that the volume grow from 400MB to 700M.

is not an 8 minute response!!!

actually, the problem is not solved up to now, and I didn't get an answer yet.

The way I see it, your ticket was created at 12:23AM and you got a reply at 12:31AM...looks like 8 minutes to me.

As far as the problem, I believe Dick gave you an answer over in the other thread. He said that the bill was not paid and you needed to contact the Billing department. When the bill is not paid companies usually turn the service off until it is paid. So contact billing and they can get you straightened out.

Good luck.

The way I see it, your ticket was created at 12:23AM and you got a reply at 12:31AM...looks like 8 minutes to me.

We dis agree on this issue.

As far as the problem, I believe Dick gave you an answer over in the other thread. He said that the bill was not paid and you needed to contact the Billing department. When the bill is not paid companies usually turn the service off until it is paid. So contact billing and they can get you straightened out.

Well this is the/an answer. now I understand it (not from the "response").

1. didn't get any notification about renewing subscription

2. how to pay the bill (that I didn't get). I just want my site back on air.

I promise not to criticize any more.

lesson learn t.

Sorry for the delay in response, but the billing department is not manned 24 hours. Alex moved your ticket to the billing department, once billing was opened your ticket was replied to in the order it was received.

We send out several invoices between the 23rd and 7th of the following month. If you are not receiving these, please whitelist invoicing(at)totalchoicehosting.com.

Bottom line here is this.

Pay you invoice on time and your site will stay online.

If you do not pay your invoice well you know the story.

I am closing this thread! I am sorry your site was shut off for non-payment, but we are not a free hosting company. In fact we actually do require payment for services.

Also in response to "tch is fast in shutting down my site"... hmm lets see.

Invoice sent to your email box on 4/23.

Non-payment notice sent to you on 5/1 and again on 5/5

So you were sent 3 notices. Perhaps next time smoke signals are in order?

Thread closed!