13 replies to this topic

#1 TCH-Thomas

TCH-Thomas

Volunteer Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15,180 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 12:10 PM

I received these images today and wanted to share.
I think they are pretty cool considering everything is supposed to be made out of food.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Thomas Jikrantz
Forum Moderator
TotalChoice Hosting, Inc.

Any links or suggestions for third party software/sites should be used at your own risk. My opinions and recommendations are not necessary those of TCH and TCH is not responsible.

As a Forum Moderator I can assist in answering many of your hosting related questions. However, I am unable to answer questions about specifics relating to your account such as billing and server related issues. Should you need assistance in these areas, please contact our Help Desk or our many other options. Another good place to find answers is with our help pages, tutorials and movie tutorials.
Web Hosting by Total Choice Web Hosting - 24/7 Help Desk

#2 Bunni

Bunni

Immediate Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,329 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 12:23 PM

Those are amazing, Thomas! And beautiful!

Great, now I'm hungry! LOL

#3 TCH-Bruce

TCH-Bruce

Volunteer Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 20,146 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 12:27 PM

Very cool Thomas

Bruce Richards
Forum Moderator
Webhosting by Total Choice Web Hosting - General Support Forum

I am a Forum Moderator. While I can assist in answering most of your hosting related questions, I am unable to answer questions about specifics relating to your account such as billing and server related issues. Should you need assistance in these areas, please contact our Help Desk or our many other options. Another good place to find answers is with our help pages, tutorials and movie tutorials.

#4 TCH-Terri

TCH-Terri

Billing Department

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 12:30 PM

They are beautiful! Thank you for sharing them.

I have to agree with Bonnie, I'm starving now!

Terri Barnes
Billing Department
terri@totalchoicehosting.com

#5 Bob Crabb

Bob Crabb

Immediate Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 01:12 PM

Awesome!!! and yes, now I too am hungry. :tchrocks:

#6 TCH-Zac

TCH-Zac

Distant Family

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 03:23 PM

Thank you for sharing Thomas, I must say the best one I like is the last one, looks like a very nice peaceful place. :tchrocks:

#7 TCH-Alex

TCH-Alex

Technical Support

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 08:27 PM

Great :)
Thank you Thomas

Alex Spaford
Technical Support
Total Choice Hosting - Helpdesk

#8 TCH-Thomas

TCH-Thomas

Volunteer Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15,180 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 09:38 AM

I must say the best one I like is the last one, looks like a very nice peaceful place.

Either that one or the second from the top. :)
Thomas Jikrantz
Forum Moderator

Any links or suggestions for third party software/sites should be used at your own risk. My opinions and recommendations are not necessary those of TCH and TCH is not responsible.

As a Forum Moderator I can assist in answering many of your hosting related questions. However, I am unable to answer questions about specifics relating to your account such as billing and server related issues. Should you need assistance in these areas, please contact our Help Desk or our many other options. Another good place to find answers is with our help pages, tutorials and movie tutorials.

#9 TCH-Zac

TCH-Zac

Distant Family

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 04:15 PM

Either that one or the second from the top. :)

Thomas, I would have to agree, the 2nd one from the top isn't bad, but the reason I like the bottom one more is because its secluded and looks so peaceful, its not something you would be able to find easily. Some place nice to go and hide for a few days or more :rolleyes:

#10 datarecovery

datarecovery
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 01:22 AM

Hi,

They are excellent pictures. Beautiful.
Thanks for sharing.
With regards
Data recovery

#11 brysonmilk

brysonmilk
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 09:06 AM

@TCH-Thomas great work your images really make these forums looks good,the most i like the images from the list of the sea.

#12 mkdesigner

mkdesigner

Family Friend

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 08:42 AM

Those are awesome! Wonderful artistry in those.

I especially like the one with the 'hot air balloons', since we've got the Great Reno Balloon Races coming up in another week and we always go.

Thank you for sharing those images! Are they available for use? I'd love to put one or two on my blog or on one of my sites.

Edited by mkdesigner, 04 September 2010 - 08:47 AM.

<!--fonto:Georgia--><span style="font-family:Georgia"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->
<i><!--coloro:#4169E1--><span style="color:#4169E1"><!--/coloro--><b>Marge in Sparks, NV</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></i>
<a href="http://www.mkdesigner.com" target="_blank">MKDesigner</a><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

#13 TCH-Thomas

TCH-Thomas

Volunteer Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15,180 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 11:45 AM

Sorry, I donīt know. I got those by email I believe.
Thomas Jikrantz
Forum Moderator

#14 GuestarvindcGuest

GuestarvindcGuest
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:41 PM

Great pics Thomas ,Thanks for sharing such a nice pictures.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users