Fantastico On All Accounts!

Head Guru

Suggestion: Switch everybody from the Blue Lagoon cPanel theme..

Well I don't like cpanel x. If given a choice I will stay with Bluelagoon.

I really don't care if Fantastico is installed or not. I would rather download the scripts and install them myself.

Curtis,

We never said we were dumping blue lagoon.

In fact we have isolated the issue and are batching out a fix now.

You will get your fantastico and your bluelagoon.

:)

OK folks.

The fix has been put in place to allow Fantastico to show up on all themes.

So if your server is listed in this thread as done and your still not seeing Fantastico, please let me know.

Oh,

Server68 is done.

68 is not the last to be done.

It was near the end of the list.

It just how things got broken down.

I started at the start of the list server4, robert start at the end and we met in the middle.

Plus waiting makes thing 1/2 the fun no?

;)

Have Word Press installed at Mythusmage Opines, and a CMS and the forum at Mythusmage. Need to write up an index page for Mythusmage, along with getting two wikis put in. I expect a lot of people are going to be busy for a month or two getting stuff configured.

BTW, b2evolution is not available via Fantastico. Anybody know why?

Late to the thread but I just noticed it on my cPanel and all I can say is...WOW!

After just spending almost an hour looking at all the sites for the things that can be installed (my employer hates you), I'm amazed. My prior host let me have a hit counter with different fonts and in different colors.

Thanks TCH.

Edited by DWD

OK folks.

The fix has been put in place to allow Fantastico to show up on all themes.

So if your server is listed in this thread as done and your still not seeing Fantastico, please let me know.

Oh,

Server68 is done.

I just noticed I'm still not seeing the cpanel Fantastico icon on server387. And the link brings up

Not Found

The server was not able to find the document (./frontend/x/fantastico/index.php) you requested

Please check the url and try again. You might also want to report

this error to your webhost.

cpsrvd/10.6.1 Server at www.mcanally.name

:)

Wow what a treat.....I was checking mail and noticed Fantastico in cpanel....ok what the heck is that I wondered so I clicked and big whoopie...I didn't know what most of the stuff was but I will have fun checking it all out :huh:

Thanks your the best :)

Is there a mailing list to keep track of TCH announcements?

You can subscribe to the forum or thread using the "Options" menu found on the top right side.

Have you not subscribed to the forum related to your server number ? :) If not, kindly do so, or you might miss alerts relating to your server