Mail Man Replacement

jayc

I have been using Mailman for my mailing list, and while it works it sure is ugly.

I have been looking around for a replacement 3rd party mailing list package to install, it will have to be compatible with TCH however, I have a list manager function in the SMF bulletin boards that I operate and when I try to use them TCH has limits on the number of emails that can be sent in a given time period so cannot send a mailing to my entire list at one time.

I am looking for some think that will let me send HTML encoded emails without adding all the ugly text only headers and footers to my message.

Thanks in advance

jayr

Please try phpList, as it supports both html emails and having the capability of sending mails as batches - that will allow you to send news letters without disturbing the server limits. You can have a look at h**p://www.phplist.com for more details of this mailing list.

Also, you can install phpList with single click installation through Fantastico :thumbup1: