Php Version In Cpanel

jberg

Hello. I'm wondering if anyone else has had problems with changing the PHP version on folders in cPanel?

I go into cPanel and set the PHP version on the directory I want to run that version. The server then adds the "AddHandler application/x-httpd-php55 .php55 .php" to the .htaccess file for that directory and everything seems to work fine.

However, at random intervals (every couple weeks), I notice it has stopped running that PHP version and cPanel no longer shows that version is running for that folder. When I go look at the .htaccess file I notice that the AddHandler line has been commented out (adding a # in front of it). Kind of annoying! I can just remove the # and it starts working again. But not sure why this would be happening.

Has this ever happened to anyone else? Any ideas how to stop that from happening or another work around?

Thanks for any help.

Josh