Major Announcement!

Head Guru

Dear TCH Family,

TotalChoice Hosting has been providing fast, reliable and affordable Web Hosting services for over 11 years! Not many of you will remember back in the old days when TCH was known by another acronym SNH. Back when the Quizno Rat's made frequent visits to our forums. Back when we were renting servers in 5 data centers all over the world. TCH was dishing up Starter Plans before the founder of Facebook had even celebrated his 16th birthday. I remember our very first Family Forum contest. Back when TCH announced it was moving its operations into one Data Center. One would say "those were the good old days.". Normally I would be the one to say something like that when I think back about something good, however, the good times are not over at TCH they are just starting over.

Over the new few weeks a lot of changes are going to be taking place. We are going to be updating our website content with new and improved help sections, tutorials, info pages and much more. Most exciting for our clients is that we are going to be upgrading our Hosting Offerings. We will start offering new plans some time tomorrow that will offer, in some cases, 600% more bandwidth and disk space of our current plans. We will be eliminating some plans and updating all the remaining. Due to increases in operating costs we will be also raising our entry level hosting prices. I know current customers are asking, do we get the upgrades? Not only do you get the upgrades, your existing packages are exempt from the new pricing for as long as you choose to stay on the grandfathered plan. So you will actually get your cake and eat it too!

In addition to the improvements to our hosting plans and website, we are making plans to release in the upcoming weeks a myriad of new service offerings including new VPS servers, Cloud Hosting and upgrades to our fleet of servers.

Times are moving and so is your web hosting provider. Stay Tuned!

Bill Kish

Bill

Great news, what is the best way to upgrade, I now have the old Starter Plan and would like to upgrade to the new Silver Plan. Do I just contact accounting??

Thanks

Lee

Bill

Great news, what is the best way to upgrade, I now have the old Starter Plan and would like to upgrade to the new Silver Plan. Do I just contact accounting??

Thanks

Lee

I just checked my cPanel and what to my wondering eyes do I see but the upgrade, and I did nothing. I hope that the next time I make a yearly payment it is at the new price, I find it very reasonable at $55 a year, that would only be $11 more then what I pay now.

Thanks Again Bill

Lee

Lee,

Any current account holder with Starter Plans will be automatically be upgraded to our new Silver Plan. Of course at no up charge to the client and come renewal time you will renew at your old rate.

I know TCH rules. :)

I attempted to find details about the changes for the Deluxe Reseller Plan after the upgrade. I browsed through the forums and looked at the home page.

This forum looked promising:

* TotalChoice Hosting Family Forums

* > About TotalChoice Hosting

* > Web Hosting With TotalChoice - More Specifics

* > Web Hosting Plans

However, the most recent posting with description of features and prices is dated 2003.

Where should I look to see what will change with my Deluxe Reseller account? I am interested in any increased bandwidth and disk space as well as other new features.

Thanks.

Over the new few weeks a lot of changes are going to be taking place. We are going to be updating our website content with new and improved help sections, tutorials, info pages and much more. Most exciting for our clients is that we are going to be upgrading our Hosting Offerings. We will start offering new plans some time tomorrow that will offer, in some cases, 600% more bandwidth and disk space of our current plans. We will be eliminating some plans and updating all the remaining. Due to increases in operating costs we will be also raising our entry level hosting prices. I know current customers are asking, do we get the upgrades? Not only do you get the upgrades, your existing packages are exempt from the new pricing for as long as you choose to stay on the grandfathered plan. So you will actually get your cake and eat it too!

Will there also be changes in packages and pricing for the reseller plans? If so, when will those be announced?

Thanks,

Gabi

Will there also be changes in packages and pricing for the reseller plans? If so, when will those be announced?

Thanks,

Gabi

Reseller hosting is a bit of a different beast, therefore there were no price increases. However, the plans did increase the same day as the shared plans. You can view the new reseller plans at http://www.totalchoicehosting.com/web-hosting-resellers.html .

If you are not seeing the increase please contact the help desk, as your account my not be configured to our current setup.