Package Purchase

Hi folks! I'm planning to purchase another hosting package from you for one year. But when I filled in the information, it only showed the amount for one month even though I chose the year from the drop down menu. I understand that this month is prorated, but I want to pay for one year in advance. Can I still do that?

Hi folks! I'm planning to purchase another hosting package from you for one year. But when I filled in the information, it only showed the amount for one month even though I chose the year from the drop down menu. I understand that this month is prorated, but I want to pay for one year in advance. Can I still do that?

Actually, nevermind this :( I just figured out that this will work better for me with doing the prorated month first, then paying for the year on the first of the month.

Hi Mydnyte Syn ,

Thank you for once again choosing TCH for your hosting needs. We can go ahead and generate your yearly invoice. If you would be so kind as to open a help desk ticket at tchhelp.com, we can get the billing squared away for you.

Hi Mydnyte Syn ,

Thank you for once again choosing TCH for your hosting needs. We can go ahead and generate your yearly invoice. If you would be so kind as to open a help desk ticket at tchhelp.com, we can get the billing squared away for you.

You guys are so fantastic! It's okay. Paying for the year of hosting on the first will work out much better for me but I appreciate your assistance so much!