Reseller Account Sales Temporarily Suspended

Junior

We have temporarily suspeneded NEW reseller accounts because we have ran out of reseller space!

We apologize for this unexpected suspension, but we simply ran out of reseller space. Our customer base

has continued to grow by leaps and bounds, and we are VERY proud of that. Our customer

support has continued to be excellent, and our uptime is outstanding.

We want to take this opportunity to thank each of our clients for choosing

us to be your web host, and look forward to our future.

We have new things in the works, so stay tuned!

We hope to have the reseller suspension removed in less than a week.

:lol: :) :D

Bravo, TCH! I would much rather see a suspension of sales temporarily knowing that TCH has committed to NOT OVERSELL their servers!!!! Very rare indeed that a company would put the customer above their own income. This example is the epitome of why TCH is so great.

Proud again to be a part of it.

Lianna

I agree lianna, very good job TCH but I have a question. Does this mean that we can't move up reseller plans also? Also, this combined with all the changes to mail limits doesn't mean that TCH is in trouble does it? I don't want to see you guys go under and I really don't want to have to look for a new host when I am this happy with you guys!

Why would you even consider that TCH is in trouble.

It takes money to build new servers. If we were in trouble, we would do like many others and just keep selling the heck out of a server. Think about that. We stopped selling a server because we dont want the servers to get overloaded. If we were broke why would we do that.

If your hosting company and your in trouble what do you do? You for sure dont spend tens of thousands of dollars on new hardware, new web design, new features, new support staff and so on. In fact you suck it all back in, support goes down first, then server and software upgrades go to the dumper. In fact TCH just invested thousands of dollars in a new help desk and support system.

TCH is a DEBT FREE & posisitive cash flow Michigan Corporation.

Sorry Shammer your way off base here. Also, you state all the changes to the mail limits. This is only a test to see how our customer base would react. and overreact they are.

This means that no new reseller accounts, including upgrades. We just dont have the room!

As one who was turned down for a reseller account last night, I just wanted to say thanks. Your honesty is something we don't see much in the hosting world. I am more than happy to wait for the new equipment rather than having you over-sell the servers. Many other companies should take notice...TCH is definatley different from the pack.

Also, in the ticket response it asked for me to check back in 3-5 business days. Is there a way I can be added to the list instead? I really want to get it operable as soon as possible.

Thanks...as always! :lol:

Matt -- appreciate your "good attitude" -- so often, once we decide we want or need something, we want it right away. And being told that we will have to wait is not always the answer we want to hear. Obviously, if your requirement for a reseller account was critical, I'm sure you would look elsewhere.

The fact that you are willing to hang in there for a couple of days says a lot about you!

Hopefully, we can take fulfil your request for a reseller account as quickly as possible. The TCH head guru wrote about a month ago that most businesses wouldn't worry about the one customer that was dissatisfied -- but he is equally concerned about every customer or potentioal customer!

-kw