1st Annual Tch Party!

Head Guru

Would you like to meet other TCH users?

Would you like to meet some of the TCH staff?

Good Food and Drinks all around?

We are going to be having dinner at a local resturant here in Michigan, and would like to invite our clients, friends and vendors to stop by and join us for some fun.

Seating is limited so we will require people to register here in advance. Once we have sold out, we will not be able to take any more people. If you sign up and are not going to make it please post back, as someone else may want to come.

Dinner will be provided at no charge to our guests, however we will not be providing any adult drinks. Your on your own there!

TCH will provide a few T-Shirts and other prizes to the people attending.

We willb e meeting for Dinner at the following location and time.

Decemeber 12th, 2004 @ 12noon

Pasquale's Restaurant

31555 Woodward Avenue

Royal Oak Michigan 48073

Pasquale's History

Since 1954, Pasquale's Restaurant has offered fine Italian-American cuisine, with recipes dating back four generations. The menu includes egg plant parmigiana, poppers, potato flora , breaded mushrooms, marinated artichoke hearts, fried ravioli, Italian sausage and sundried tomatoes, and a variety of salads and pastas, as well as a kids menu. There is a large banquet room for parties and special events. Open 7 days a week.

Also, we can come up with some hotel names in the area if anyone is interested.

Look forward to meeting those who can attend in person!

Bill

One thing I wanted to mention.

Currently we host well in excess of 30,000 web sites. It would be impossible to meet and greet all our clients.

We can seat around 35 extra people in the room we have booked.

First come, first server (hehe).

Bill

Oh man, it's finally going to happen and I can't go!! :( :ph34r: :) :(

Just make sure you take lots of pictures and post them somewhere. Perhaps a section of the TCH site dedicated to the yearly meeting? I could take care of that... :)

It's a long way to travel from Seattle To Royal Oak so I am sorry I must Decline.

But I would like to say Thank You for the invitation!

How many other Web Hosting Companies out there are offering a free dinner to their customers....my guess is NONE.

Bill not only treats his customer's to a good hosting experience but is generous enough to make such an offer. I don't often wear a hat but I take it off to you.

I hope all that attend have a great time and meet a lot of new people. A great big THANK YOU for being here on the internet and offering a great service at resonnalble pricing.

Youneverknow

:)

Rock Sign

07-minister.jpg

Lies! Lies! All lies! There is no TCH dinner. There are no U.S. soldiers in Iraq.

There is no possible way that TCH can provide the incredible product, the amazing support and the very reasonable and competitive prices it does and additionally offer to take 35 family members out to dinner.

Somewhere I once learned that to succeed in business you must excel at two out of three of: quality, service and price. Food for example: fast food excels at service (fast) and price (low); buffets excel at quality and price while; sit-down restaurants excel at quality and service. No food provider does all three...it can’t be done.

Accordingly, the alleged dinner can't be real. In fact, all of TCH can't be real because it excels at all three...quality, service and price. So, obviously the whole TCH business is a plot to...a plot to...OK, I haven't figured out what...yet. But, I will. I will figure out what you are up to Bill with your evil scheme of providing the best web hosting company to 30,000+ victims. What ever it is, it must be truly evil because you're obviously going to a lot of trouble to completely trounce the competition. Evil I tell you...evil.

/just bummed ‘cause I can’t make the dinner...enjoy all!

07-minister.jpg

Lies! Lies! All lies! There is no TCH dinner. There are no U.S. soldiers in Iraq.

There is no possible way that TCH can provide the incredible product, the amazing support and the very reasonable and competitive prices it does and additionally offer to take 35 family members out to dinner.

Somewhere I once learned that to succeed in business you must excel at two out of three of: quality, service and price. Food for example: fast food excels at service (fast) and price (low); buffets excel at quality and price while; sit-down restaurants excel at quality and service. No food provider does all three...it can’t be done.

Accordingly, the alleged dinner can't be real. In fact, all of TCH can't be real because it excels at all three...quality, service and price. So, obviously the whole TCH business is a plot to...a plot to...OK, I haven't figured out what...yet. But, I will. I will figure out what you are up to Bill with your evil scheme of providing the best web hosting company to 30,000+ victims. What ever it is, it must be truly evil because you're obviously going to a lot of trouble to completely trounce the competition. Evil I tell you...evil.

/just bummed ‘cause I can’t make the dinner...enjoy all!

DWD -

Thanks for the kind comments.

Part of the reason for the success of this company goes back 30+ years to my father. When I was a young kid, he took me to his office. He was self employed. He walked me up to the lunch room and sat me down. He pointed at a poster on the wall and said "Billy, read that sign to me".

I looked at the poster and saw a very large Lion under a large tree staring into the camera. The poster said.

"We are family, but the customer is KING!"

That is the motto behind TotalChoice.

He then took me into the meeting room and there were 25 or so people seated around the table. My dad then introduced me to each and every one of them. It went something like this:

This is Mr. Jones. He is the Operations Manager. His son James, is going to MSU next year and his daughter Jamie is your age.

This went on from each and every employee.

I will never forget my Father.

He knew how to treat people and knew how to run a business.

He taught me several things, but two things I will never forget.

1. Your word is your bond. If you tell someone you will do something do it.

2. Family is the most important thing in your life, but remember family has nothing to do with blood lines.

My Dad passed away in 2001. Lung Cancer!

Anyways, I am rambling on and on. I just thought you would like to know some of the behind philosophy behind TCH.

Bill

I think regional parties on the same date are a great idea! I know there are a bunch of us in Arizona... you guys want to meet somewhere on the 12th and have a little TCH party of our own?

Maybe we can import a few T-shirts and send the dinner check to Bill since we can't all make it to Michigan! (just kidding, Bill!)

Seriously, if there's any interest I'd be happy to volunteer to make the reservations at a centrally located Phoenix restuarant. I'm good at making reservations!!! Maybe we can get Alan to come up from Tucson and Robert to come down from Las Vegas and anyone else in this neck of the woods to join us.

• 3 weeks later...
I think regional parties on the same date are a great idea! I know there are a bunch of us in Arizona... you guys want to meet somewhere on the 12th and have a little TCH party of our own?

Maybe we can import a few T-shirts and send the dinner check to Bill since we can't all make it to Michigan! (just kidding, Bill!)

Seriously, if there's any interest I'd be happy to volunteer to make the reservations at a centrally located Phoenix restuarant. I'm good at making reservations!!! Maybe we can get Alan to come up from Tucson and Robert to come down from Las Vegas and anyone else in this neck of the woods to join us.

Awww

I don't get back to AZ until the 21st ;)

*is in PA for college*

Enjoy the party/ies :rolleyes:

Family is the most important thing in your life, but remember family has nothing to do with blood lines.

My Dad passed away in 2001. Lung Cancer!

Bill,

Sorry for your loss. My father passed this October from Lung Cancer too.

Your father was correct. Family comes to us in many ways. The service TCH provides is top notch, but when you add in the forum staffed with caring, interested moderators, that just reinforces the FAMILY feeling around here.

Hope you folks enjoy the dinner. I'll be there in spirit.

-Samantha

Hey! I didn't know you guys were local! Fabulous!

If there's still room at the table, I'd love to come along and meet you all. Is there a formal sign-up somewhere, or will this reply itself get me on the list?

Thanks much!

Hey! I didn't know you guys were local! Fabulous!

If there's still room at the table, I'd love to come along and meet you all. Is there a formal sign-up somewhere, or will this reply itself get me on the list?

Thanks much!

This reply is all you need :D

We will be giving away one very cool prize.

A custom built PC complete with 17" LCD Monitor.

This is used equipment directly taken from one of our DataCenters.

Although the equipement is used it is of very good quality and is in excelent condition.

Here are the specs on the PC that we are giving away.

All Allimnum Case

Plexi-Glass Side Cover with cooling fan

450W Entec Power Supply with Gold Plated Case

AMD 3200+ CPU

60GB ATA133 Maxtor IDE HardDrive

Abit NF7 Motherboard with SATA Raid (Spec's Here)

Asus Dual Head Video Card

768MB of DDR400 RAM

Dual Optical Drives (52X32X52 CD Burner & DVD Drive)

Cooler Master Dash Board (Thing I found in my Desk Drawer) :dance:

Firewire and USB 2.0

ViewSonic 17" LCD Monitor

NO OPERATING SYSTEM!

I must say this is one very fast PC.

Unit is AS-IS with no warranty!

Here is a photo I have just taken after completing testing of everything.

Good luck to all!

DSCF0020.jpg

The party was a big hit.

Mike J's name was drawn from the hat and he was the big winner of the AMD 3200+ Computer System.

Mitten won a DVD/VCR Combo unit.

Many other prizes were given out and the food was amazing.

Next year's party will be held in the summer months, as it will be easier for everyone to attend.

Bill

It was a lot of fun. Great to meet Bill and the gang in person, and the others who attended from the TCH family.

But man, I'm tired now. Got up at 4am, drove to Michigan from Chicago (about a 5 hour drive), attended party, played some pool, then turned around and drove back home. :(

Still...was well worth it (regardless of winning a PC ;)).

Thanks again Bill for putting it together! Thumbs Up

But man, I'm tired now. Got up at 4am, drove to Michigan from Chicago (about a 5 hour drive), attended party, played some pool, then turned around and drove back home.

That's nuts :( ....but I'm glad you all had a good time and congrats to the prize winners! ;)

• 1 month later...