Reseller Packages Upgraded!

TCH-Tim

It took a little longer to roll out than we expected, but good things come to those who wait. Our Reseller Packages have now received their promised disk space and bandwidth upgrades:

Simple Resellers: 1500MB disk space and 25GB bandwidth

Basic Resellers: 2250MB disk space and 35GB bandwidth

Standard Resellers: 3300MB disk space and 60GB bandwidth

Deluxe Resellers: 4500MB disk space and 75GB bandwidth

Hope that's enough. :)

Just a note that these upgrades are in place right now for your main account, but we have to change your reselling limits one account at a time and are moving through the servers in order. If you find that your main account has not been upgraded please open a help desk ticket.

A note to the resellers out there: Please check to make sure that the total disk and bandwidth quotas for your resold accounts are within your account limits. It could save us all a headache within the next few days.

Thanks Tim, to you and the other techs involved. This has to be a lot of work to boost everything like this - especially the reseller accts. It's not been that long anyway... especially for something free!!! :thumbup1:

Yes, please.

Will be the anounced disk space and bandwithd upgrades modify the semi-dedicated account too?

If true, this will be incredible, TCH will make me feel on heaven (as always :) )

Edited by xav

Semi-dedicated accounts have been upgraded from 95GB to 120GB of bandwidth. However, no disk upgrades at this time for semi-dedicated or dedicated packages. Sorry guys.

Thanks for the info, Tim. When you say, "no disk upgrades at this time for semi-dedicated or dedicated packages" do you mean they're coming at some point soon?!

I ask because I'm currently on the "Semi-Dedicated, Fully Managed" and am just about to max about my disk space, but the jump in price to "Dedicated, Fully Managed" is a big one I'm trying to prolong ($79/mo. to $219/mo.)! I'm not technical enough for the "unmanaged" solution. Also, a simple but I-have-to-ask question, does "80GB x2" mean "160GB"? Jus' checkin'.

The thing is, I could really just use an increase of 10 GB and not 150 GB of disk space (and triple the cost). I see below on that page that I can buy an add in (e.g. 120 GB IDE Hard Drive for $203.99). Is that a one-time cost or monthly? Maybe this is a question for the sales department. Let me know if I should email them directly rather than ask here. The reason I ask here is that maybe others in my position have a similar questions.

Thanks again,

- Bradley

Edited by likoma

i'll be referring another client to tch, for a reseller account this time.

an old client who has a dedicated server with tch will be getting another one.

we currently have 2 dedicated servers and 1 shared hosting.

It took a little longer to roll out than we expected, but good things come to those who wait. Our Reseller Packages have now received their promised disk space and bandwidth upgrades:

Simple Resellers: 1500MB disk space and 25GB bandwidth

Basic Resellers: 2250MB disk space and 35GB bandwidth

Standard Resellers: 3300MB disk space and 60GB bandwidth

Deluxe Resellers: 4500MB disk space and 75GB bandwidth

Hope that's enough. :tchrocks:

Just a note that these upgrades are in place right now for your main account, but we have to change your reselling limits one account at a time and are moving through the servers in order. If you find that your main account has not been upgraded please open a help desk ticket.

A note to the resellers out there: Please check to make sure that the total disk and bandwidth quotas for your resold accounts are within your account limits. It could save us all a headache within the next few days.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you going to update your sales page to reflect the upgraded reseller account size limits soon? Or are the upgraded values not yet valid for new accounts?

• 1 month later...