Upstream Router Replacement

Greetings TCH Family,

We have received notice from our upstream provider that they will be replacing a router tonight. The maintenance window is slated to begin between 11:00 - 11:30PM EST. This will bring the network in the data center down for 10-20 minutes as it is replaced.

The replacement of this router is beginning of a network overhaul which will increase the available bandwidth as well as add in additional redundancy to the network. After tonight the upstream provider will be adding additional routers to the network for redundancy, but we should not experience downtime for future maintenance.

Thank you for your patience during this time and for being valued members of the TotalChoice Family.

Hi,

Which time zone is this (11:00 - 11:30PM) with reference to? I'm from Singapore and I need to inform my clients of this down time.

Thanks.

-kokmeng.

Greetings TCH Family,

We have received notice from our upstream provider that they will be replacing a router tonight. The maintenance window is slated to begin between 11:00 - 11:30PM. This will bring the network in the data center down for 10-20 minutes as it is replaced.

The replacement of this router is beginning of a network overhaul which will increase the available bandwidth as well as add in additional redundancy to the network. After tonight the upstream provider will be adding additional routers to the network for redundancy, but we should not experience downtime for future maintenance.

Thank you for your patience during this time and for being valued members of the TotalChoice Family.