Blog Not Loading?

moogie

My blog is not loading. When I go to my site, it tells me that Apache has loaded successfully. ????? I cannot even get into my posting page (add/edit...etc) as it tells me the page no longer exists.

Here is the link. Can anyone give me any ideas? Moogie's World.

Hi moogie,

We have discovered an issue on a small number of our servers which is causing some accounts and PHP scripts to fail. Whilst this is affecting only a few scripts (mainly blogs) it is causing high loads on some servers and hence we needed to correct the problem. We have identified what the problem is, unfortunately, the only way to fully correct this is to recompile key parts of the operating system, and then restore accounts to the server. That is being done on the server you are on, and should be completed shortly.

If anyone else has similar issues, and it's not corrected shortly, please open a ticket at the help desk.

Hi moogie,

We have discovered an issue on a small number of our servers which is causing some accounts and PHP scripts to fail. Whilst this is affecting only a few scripts (mainly blogs) it is causing high loads on some servers and hence we needed to correct the problem. We have identified what the problem is, unfortunately, the only way to fully correct this is to recompile key parts of the operating system, and then restore accounts to the server. That is being done on the server you are on, and should be completed shortly.

If anyone else has similar issues, and it's not corrected shortly, please open a ticket at the help desk.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate how fast you responded. I'm on travel, and all of my account information is at home, and I don't have access to it, which is why I didn't open up a ticket right away.

I thought I would give the forums a shot and now I'm glad I did.

Thank you again.

Well, my blog is up and running! Yay! But, it seems that it has only restored my posts up until 10/20. Is the fix finished? Have I lost the last week?

If so, is there any way to get them back?

Thanks!

Backup? Heh. I though you guys did that. ;) Um, I think you were gently telling me I need to take responsibility for regular back ups on my own. I'll open up a ticket just in case but I think I'll start doing them on a regular basis now.

Thanks for all of your help.