Error_Log Started Appearing In All Sub-Folders With Php Scripts Oct 3

TheCanadian

This is the problem I've encountered, and I'm wondering if anyone else here is seeing the same thing. I program PHP/MySQL sites, and since my TCH server was migrated to the new cPanel & PHP versions in February, I have been using the cPanel MultiPHP INI Editor (as I was told this was the new way of doing it after all my sites broke) to set my PHP version and configure specific PHP variables I needed for my site - like file_uploads, upload_max_filesize and a custom error_log so I can have one central file stored outside the public_html to collect any scripting errors. All was fine until last night around 9:20pm. Suddenly, in all sub-folders containing PHP scripts of all the sites I have on the server, I'm getting a generated "error_log" file with an error generated on every single script execution:

[03-Oct-2017 21:21:38 America/Detroit] PHP Warning: Module 'imagick' already loaded in Unknown on line 0

I contacted support about this, and was able to resolve it on one site, but the solution isn't ideal as it means changing the setup of every site I have. They suggested to bypass the cPanel MultiPHP INI Editor of the site by modifying my .htaccess file to reference a custom php.ini file using suPHP_ConfigPath, then upload a full php.ini file with the modifications I need. Yes, this seems to solve the problem, but now I have to convert all my sites back to the method that was in place *before* the server upgrade in February. Yet everything was peachy until last night - so I'm thinking this is relating to a cPanel software update and not due to a coding change on my part since it is even occurring on sites I haven't edited in weeks.

Is this happening to anyone else? Does anyone know why, or how to stop the deluge of error_log files popping up in every sub-folder? I'm just trying to figure out what is the best approach to this before I spend the time converting all my sites back to custom php.ini files.

Can you please check it again ? I have confirmed that the fix is in place on server ostego. If the issue persists and you are able to generate errors still, please open a ticket to our support department with the domain name in question so that we can look into it.