No Automatic Renewal

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 GuestMRM4TNGuest

GuestMRM4TNGuest
  • Guests

Posted 03 January 2011 - 11:16 AM

I have a couple of web sites set to expire and may be adding a new one. I do not want any of these to be automatically renewed. The two up for renewal may not be wanted at this time. I tried to find it on my account page and couldn't find it. But I want to set the existing ones and the new one to NOT automatically renew. How do I go about changing this?

#2 Head Guru

Head Guru

Bill Kish Head Guru

• Admins
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,876 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 11:25 AM

Hello,

This is possible and we would be more than happy to set this up for you.

Please contact our billing team via our help desk and they will get this sorted for you.

Bill Kish

Head Cook and Bottle Washer

If you need help with your account or have any questions, please feel free to contact me using any of the contact methods below.  I can be reached 24 hours a day seven days per week.

Office :: 800-930-0485 x211
Mobile :: 248-632-3243

email: bill(at)totalchoicehosting.com

Instant Messenger -
AOL Instant Messenger: tchgurubill
Yahoo Messenger : tchgurubill
MSN Messenger : tchgurubill@hotmail.com

Thank you for your support and continued business

#3 sajjad123

sajjad123
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 02:14 PM

Hi, I'm looking at the simple reseller option to house a series of simple websites. When I go to the buy now option I'm a bit confused because the description of the simple reseller package says 75gb bandwith and 3000mb diskspace when the front page says 200gb and 10Gb. Also what does 'I will use My Existing Domain and update My Nameservers only' mean? Many thanks. 

Cut down your exam stress by using our latest cert killer and high quality 501-01 braindumps and 640-875 dumps.

#4 TCH-Thomas

TCH-Thomas

Volunteer Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15,166 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 02:32 AM

Hello & welcome to the family, sajjad123. :)

I belive the "200gb and 10Gb" is corrcect.

As for "I will use My Existing Domain and update My Nameservers only", is if you already have your domain regstered somewhere else and you only want/need to login to that domain registrar to and point the  domain to the TCH- server your hosting account is on.

You can of course choose to transfer your domin to TCH as well,

Thomas Jikrantz
Forum Moderator
TotalChoice Hosting, Inc.

Any links or suggestions for third party software/sites should be used at your own risk. My opinions and recommendations are not necessary those of TCH and TCH is not responsible.

As a Forum Moderator I can assist in answering many of your hosting related questions. However, I am unable to answer questions about specifics relating to your account such as billing and server related issues. Should you need assistance in these areas, please contact our Help Desk or our many other options. Another good place to find answers is with our help pages, tutorials and movie tutorials.
Web Hosting by Total Choice Web Hosting - 24/7 Help Desk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users