14 replies to this topic

#1 Head Guru

Head Guru

Bill Kish Head Guru

• Admins
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,878 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 10:56 AM

If you are in the market for a dedicated server? If so, this is the deal you have been waiting for. We have NEVER offered pricing like this before on any of our dedicated platforms.

Each one of these servers comes standard with 2000GB of premium bandwidth. No setup fee's and no commitment. All our servers are billed on a monthly basis and can be cancelled at any time. Of keen interest are the Xeon servers listed below, grab them while they are still available. I know these servers will go fast at these prices.

1) Pentium D 3.2Ghz / 1GB RAM / 2x 160GB HD - $109.99 per monthSOLD

2) Pentium P4 2.8Ghz / 512MB RAM / 1x80GB HD - $79.99 per month.SOLD

3) Xeon 1.8Ghz / 1GB RAM / 2x 160GB HD $119.99 per month.SOLD

4) Xeon 1.8Ghz / 1GB RAM / 2x 160GB HD $119.99 per month.SOLD

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Due to the limited supply , if you would like to order a server please email sales(at)totalchoicehosting.com and use SERVER SALE as your subject line.

THESE SERVERS ARE SOLD ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS. ONCE THEY ARE GONE --- THEY ARE GONE!

Bill Kish

Head Cook and Bottle Washer

If you need help with your account or have any questions, please feel free to contact me using any of the contact methods below.  I can be reached 24 hours a day seven days per week.

Office :: 800-930-0485 x211
Mobile :: 248-632-3243

email: bill(at)totalchoicehosting.com

Instant Messenger -
AOL Instant Messenger: tchgurubill
Yahoo Messenger : tchgurubill
MSN Messenger : tchgurubill@hotmail.com

Thank you for your support and continued business

#2 Christine

Christine

Family Friend

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 11:58 AM

As you all know I am very new here and I spend hours a day online trying to learn all that I can. But you are not going to believe this! I took the specs on our server sale and went to 5 different competitors shopping for the same exact deal. Four of the five refused to give me a straight answer on per month cost! I'm serious! They said that everything is customized and there is no way I could even get a ball park figure. I was so frustrated - I felt like I was being toyed with - they asked me all kinds of questions as if to feel out how much I could afford for them to charge me!
The fifth site - I don't know if I can mention their name (you all know why they are) FINALLY - after asking 6 TIMES for a bottom line price on a monthly cost for one of the same servers Head Guru just offered you guys - quoted me $395 a month! AND - they wanted me to sign an 18 month contract just to get that price!!!
How can things vary so wildly?
You tell me because I'm really confused... ;)

#3 TCH-Dick

TCH-Dick

General Manager

• Admins
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,889 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 05:31 PM

3 servers still available, get them while you can.

Dick DeVance
General Manager
TotalChoice Hosting, Inc
dick@totalchoicehosting.com

Posted Image

#4 ALS

ALS

New To The Neighborhood

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 07:54 PM

As you all know I am very new here and I spend hours a day online trying to learn all that I can. But you are not going to believe this! I took the specs on our server sale and went to 5 different competitors shopping for the same exact deal. Four of the five refused to give me a straight answer on per month cost! I'm serious! They said that everything is customized and there is no way I could even get a ball park figure. I was so frustrated - I felt like I was being toyed with - they asked me all kinds of questions as if to feel out how much I could afford for them to charge me!
The fifth site - I don't know if I can mention their name (you all know why they are) FINALLY - after asking 6 TIMES for a bottom line price on a monthly cost for one of the same servers Head Guru just offered you guys - quoted me $395 a month! AND - they wanted me to sign an 18 month contract just to get that price!!!
How can things vary so wildly?
You tell me because I'm really confused... ;)

Well I looked and looked and looked some more talked to maybe ten different providers no one I mean NO ONE could give me the GREAT price I have on my server from TCH. I real happy after the time I've been here and if I needed another server or knew someone who did I'd tell them about this offer and if they missed out on this I'd ask them to keep an eye for other specials and not to locked into a server with another provider.

You guy and girls have been great......... :)
Thank you
ALS

#5 Head Guru

Head Guru

Bill Kish Head Guru

• Admins
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,878 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 08:02 AM

These are going pretty fast.

GRAB !!!

Bill Kish

If you need help with your account or have any questions, please feel free to contact me using any of the contact methods below.  I can be reached 24 hours a day seven days per week.

Instant Messenger -

#6 flashram

flashram

Immediate Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 10:44 PM

Hey Bill and Dick, can I take the 1st one and get the 1G of RAM taken out of the my other server that I paid for, will save me some money.
Regards

Peter

#7 Head Guru

Head Guru

Bill Kish Head Guru

• Admins
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,878 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 11:46 PM

Peter -

Took care of you......

Bill

Bill Kish

Instant Messenger -

#8 flashram

flashram

Immediate Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 12:34 AM

Certainly did Bill as always one of the most helpful persons on this planet do appreciate it.
Regards

Peter

#9 LISH-Josh

LISH-Josh

Family Friend

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 09:29 PM

Bill, we'll take that last one if you still gotz it.
Josh Kennedy

#10 Head Guru

Head Guru

Bill Kish Head Guru

• Admins
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,878 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 03:48 AM

No problem Josh.

It is all yours.

This concludes the sale of these servers.

I will be posting a few more specials in the next upcoming days.

Stay tuned for a few servers that are going to be priced at under $80.00 a month.

Bill

Bill Kish

Instant Messenger -

#11 CarlosM

CarlosM

New To The Neighborhood

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 12:28 PM

Well, we will keep tuned

May be a silly question, but... I understand these were all fully managed servers and so they are when you don's say otherwise, right ?
Carlos Morales
Delos Iberia, S.A.
Madrid - Spain

#12 jogu800

jogu800

New To The Neighborhood

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 06:33 AM

Bill, are these fully managed servers??

#13 reNkai

reNkai

Family Friend

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 09:52 AM

Hello all, I am getting more and more interested in one of these servers. What do you have available right now? Thanks
My name is Eric and I am a Freelance Web Developer.

#14 TCH-Thomas

TCH-Thomas

Volunteer Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15,182 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 10:01 AM

Please open a ticket with the helpdesk, they will be able to give information about current availability.
Thomas Jikrantz
Forum Moderator
TotalChoice Hosting, Inc.

Any links or suggestions for third party software/sites should be used at your own risk. My opinions and recommendations are not necessary those of TCH and TCH is not responsible.

As a Forum Moderator I can assist in answering many of your hosting related questions. However, I am unable to answer questions about specifics relating to your account such as billing and server related issues. Should you need assistance in these areas, please contact our Help Desk or our many other options. Another good place to find answers is with our help pages, tutorials and movie tutorials.
Web Hosting by Total Choice Web Hosting - 24/7 Help Desk

#15 reNkai

reNkai

Family Friend

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 10:22 AM

sounds good, thanks!
My name is Eric and I am a Freelance Web Developer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users