Major Announcement!

TCH-Dick

TotalChoice is always looking for new ways to provide our customers with the best service available, with that in mind we have SEVERAL new features to announce in the next few days.

Wednesday Sept 15th we will be announcing these new features, so let the countdown begin!!!

You can try and guess what they are but even if your right we wont tell you :)

God has decided that having a website might actually simplify a few things. He's chosen TCH, and ordered 50 dedicated servers on the 25-year-prepaid plan to get started. :)

No?

OK, you've bought out another company? You're preparing an IPO? You've received some mega-major business award/endorsement? You're going to be on Dave Letterman?

No?

Well, then, I go back to number one, because I think if God ever did really want a website he'd come here for hosting! Thumbs Up

I am glad I'm not like my wife because I would not sleep till wednesday :blink:

But I think Bill is getting his very own datacenter where alle servers will move to and he's got everything under control.

off course all customers get another upgrade, etc etc...

Ah wel.. I'll just wait and see.

Hmmm - Is Bill going to reveal the whereabouts of Osama Bin Ladin and then put his hat in the ring for Pres as a write-in?

I think you may have a shot! :)

;) TCH opens branch office in Brazil and I am its representative... uau :)

:dance: Discounting for all in one fastfood world-wide known.... :dance:

Tricks the part, I am certain that the new features will be excellent for all we. Thumbs Up

Paulo

just Joined yesterday

Was highly Impressed with the price and packages had initial problem but then managed to sign up ...thankx to very Prompt Support

Now one more suprise coming on 15 , what more can one ask for ;) ? couldn't ask for anything more keep it going Thumbs Up

Lucky to have found TCH

ALL services connected with our domains and websites will be placed under the total control of TCH, with only ONE site to navigate through, everyone gets to choose their own user-name, and will only have ONE password to run it all?

Let me dream ..... LOL woooot

Trust me, thats my dream to! :P