Any New Beginner Or Well Seasoned Graphics Designers Interested?

OnlineAutorama

Hi All.

I was wondering if there was anyone out there that would be interested in adding another website to their Portfolio?

Currently i have my main website (out of 4 that i have hosted here) which is www.rcpricewatch.com forwarded directly to the links page because i'm unable to come up with a good enough looking page to use as my main page.

I was wondering if there was someone out there that was just getting in to the field of graphics or have been around for awhile that would like to be able to add another page or site to their portfolio.

I'm looking for a nice colorful graphics for the main page showing RC Related products such as RC Helicopters, Airplanes, Cars, Trucks, Transmitters, Clouds in the sky,... Whatever, like i said i was unable to be creative enough to make one i actually liked.

Some "Sample" Images would be like,...

kx015042a.jpg

SPM2710.jpg

THE_TRANSMITTER.jpg

11039-1-hangar_pack_1_500x125.jpg

Blade400Heli.jpg

ligtPoe33.jpg

bannerMain2.jpg

These are just Samples Images of how i would want them displayed in one circle or square in the center of the page with the Sky in the background or the glow of orange and red behind the images, Inverted Helicopter or a Plane Vertical etc,...

I really hope someone is willing to help me out with this and i hope to hear from someone soon.

Thank You for your help.

Jim

Edited by OnlineAutorama