Tch Help/information/fun Column

TCH-Sales

Myself and Head Guru have talked about this for a while, since I have a little background in journalism. What would you all say if I started writting a weekly column for the site? Good idea? Bad idea?

I've spent 5 years in the journalism field, and have been around the internet, computers, and design even longer than that. I want to be able to create something that is entertaining, fun, and informative for us all.

Topics we've been throwing around the last few weeks have even included interviewing a few 'net celebrities and even some of our more popular clients around here!

A while back I posted an example of my work on the HTML and CSS forum. Here's a link back just in case you didn't see it the first time.

No reason to do it through, if you don't want to see it or read it, so let me know what you think! Thumbs Up

Content is King (i.e. good idea)!

One thing that we need to be sure of though... organization. Content is wonderful but if it is not 'structured' in can be confusing, frustrating and not appealing to our members and guests.

Now excuse me while I go sort my socks by color.. ;)

So do you keep the short socks together and the long socks together even though there are some blue of each length? Nerd Or, do you keep all the blues together regardless of length? Man, being retentive can be hard work! :) Me? I only own white socks and sort by length.