Help...not Sure This Is Right Place To Ask For It ..

mysticnights

Hi

Not sure this is where I ask, I recently moved and now trying to set up my Control panel.....unfortunately I can't remember my username and password.....I have been all over the place to find out and everywhere I go I get asked for my username and password .....the problem is....it has been so long since I typed it I can't remember it....where can I go to find out what it is without having to sign in to get it........we will just call all of this a blonde moment...alrighties....lol

thank you for any help

There is two ways to reset the cPanel password

1. Use the option "Password Reset" on cPanel page. This option will sent the new password to your cPanel contact email

2. For manual reset, Please post a ticket to help desk with the following details.

a - Your full address (Inc. zip code)

b - your phone number,

c - the last four digits of the credit card used to purchase the hosting account

Please use "Don't know" or "Unkown" on password field in the ticket.

I hit the reset ...didn't get anything from that yet

I can't do the address phone number thing because I moved

LOL ... ooops... ..I didn't pay for this hosting...lol....it was a gift from a boyfriend....and we split up ...so I got nada info in that credit card area...

I will try a few things if not ....I can ask to get all new info when I recieve a renewal billing and renew

but thank you for helping me ...