Email Forwarding To Web-Based Free Email Accounts

24gotham

I have been using TCH for a few years, but right now I am helping out a non-profit with their site. I am looking at TCH as a host for the non-profit, and will be transferring their site and domain. But before signing up, I have a question on email forwarding. The organization has about 25 email accounts for which the recipient changes on an annual basis. We don't want to change the email address (example: treasurer@nonprofit.org) but need to be able to change the forward as the responsible party changes. Typically, we have had the recipients set up web-based accounts specifically for their emails for the organization (to keep their personal in-boxes less cluttered).

I have been able to see in the forums that email forwards can no longer go to AOL, Yahoo, MSN, etc... But it looks like we can still have forwarding to gmail accounts? Can you confirm? I am concerned that gmail may join the ranks of the others and then we are left without many options.

• 4 months later...

I have been able to see in the forums that email forwards can no longer go to AOL, Yahoo, MSN, etc... But it looks like we can still have forwarding to gmail accounts? Can you confirm? I am concerned that gmail may join the ranks of the others and then we are left without many options.