Win A Custom Built Computer!

TCH-Dick

I know everyone has been waiting for this and here it is!!

Heres your chance to win a custom built computer valued at $1,500!!!!

There were a LOT of contest suggestions and picking one that would give everyone an equal chance at winning was harder than it sounds. We decided to go with a photo caption contest. The contest will run for three weeks starting tonight and will end at 6 PM CST on 10/12/03.

The rules are simple:

Either save the picture to your hard drive and add the caption you want in your favorite photo editing software and repost it in this thread, or simply add your caption as a reply to this thread.

Since this is a family forum keep the captions PG-13 or below, any offensive captions will be deleted by a staff member.

There is no limit to the number of captions you can submit.

Must be 18 years old or older to enter. Members under the age of 18 can have their legal guardians enter for them.

Winner is responsible for full shipping cost from Burton, MI

Shipping outside of the US is possible, but certain country's may prohibit the importation of such equipment, in such case winner is responsible for taking delivery of prize from our Burton, MI location.

Winner will be required to pay any applicable taxes on actual prize value.

Computer will be shipped without an operating system.

All entries become the property of TotalChoice Hosting and may be used in any future advertisements.

Contest starts now and ends 6PM CST on 10/12/03.

The winner will be chosen by TotalChoice staff members.

Staff members and moderators are not eligible to win.

Here is the picture!!

fallingcow.jpg

See thee Attachment.

NOTE ABOUT MY SON'S ENTRY: The logo is the ACTUAL logo and slogan for the Nebraska Department of tourism. Click here, to verify the state's recognition of the logo by visiting the Nebraska Tourism Department's official website. If you cannot read the logo on the attachment for some reason, know that it reads, NEBRASAKA: Possibilities... Endless.

post-44-1064614211_thumb.jpg

Guest schussat

These are great, guys. I particularly like the "calfalanche!" Here are a few more non-photoshopped captions:

fallingcow.jpg

"Caution: Watch for falling hocks"

"So much for an enjoyabull drive in the country!"

"Does this mean we're hoofing it from here?"

"I-70 was always a favorite crow hangout."

"Religious zealot 'Reverend Tex' says he can prove he is the incarnation of Christ by casting demons into a herd of cattle. Pigs were not readily available."

I suck at Photoshop, so I'll just do my caption here...

"Former disgruntled McDonald's employee, Billy Smith, reveals the ugly truth about the company's primary source of beef."