Ioncube Php Loader

webgyrl

I'm wondering if TCH Servers need to be updated with the latest version of ionCube PHP Loader? I run Surefire's Form Mail Script on all my sites and today all of the forms are showing this error:

The file /home/inmotio/public_html/contact/antispoof/seed.php has been encoded with the ionCube PHP Encoder and requires the free ioncube_loader_lin_4.4.so ionCube PHP Loader to be installed.

It looks like there is a new distribution of the loader.

Should I send a note to tech support about this or is there something on my end that needs to be done?

Thanks

Hmm, nevermind. Looks like Jack posted about this in his fourm.

Here is the link for anyone who needs instructions on how to update the loaders:

http://www.surefirewebdesign.com/ufm/index...ct=ST&f=2&t=559

Just as a side note, TCH does not provide ionCube loaders, so it is not TCH's responsability to update them. Users of iocCube encoder need to install/update the loader themselves (which isn't more than uploading a file to the directory of the encoded script :) ).

Just as a side note, TCH does not provide ionCube loaders, so it is not TCH's responsability to update them. Users of iocCube encoder need to install/update the loader themselves (which isn't more than uploading a file to the directory of the encoded script :) ).

Yeah I wasn't sure about this. Then when I found the info I figured it was a user upgrade and not a TCH issue.

I got it all working last night. Had to do a LOT of updates! LOL

Raul is correct and I posted about it here with a link to Jack's site last week.

Bruce, I did a search but I guess I didn't put in the right terms.

Note to self: learn how to search better.

Hey Bruce, Santa never brought me a wireless enabled laptop. I thought I was a good girl this year.... but I guess not! LOL :)