Bloons

TCH-Thomas

In the game Bloons, your goal is to pop all of the balloons on the screen by throwing darts at them. In each of the games 50 levels the balloons are arranged in a different order. With each level you are given a specific amount of darts to throw at the balloons (sometimes just one) and a target number of balloons you'll have to pop to move on to the next level.

I´m on level 11 at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

Hate this game...especially the fact that it remembers what level I'm on so I can keep playing rather than use the excuse, "Well, I'm not starting all over" when I go back the next day.

Now stuck on level 44, but I blame inconsistencies in how the monkey shoots his arrows on this level.

I am stuck on 42. Can not get it.

What was your strategy to get past these nasty frozen balloons?

They are really DRIVING ME NUTS!

After trying off and on for 2 days, I finally cleared 42 (after posting for help) but now am stuck on 44! :)

After trying off and on for 2 days, I finally cleared 42 (after posting for help) but now am stuck on 44! :)

Stuck on level 46 now. 42 was difficult. 44 just takes time...you have to get lucky to get one side, then you have to get lucky again to do the other side...eventually, you will get lucky on both sides (maybe you have skill...I just have luck). 45 isn't too bad, use Pac Man to eat up all the brown bricks then two arrows into the ballons will get you the 20 you need.

Misery loves company? :devil2: :(

I am enjoying taking a break and popping bubbles (except for a couple nasty levels!). Unlike most online flash or shockwave games, this one holds your place so you can just re-enter where you left off. FUN (for the most part). Just showed it to my boss and she can not wait to try.

DWD your too smart, I cant get past Level 11 on the first one :tchrocks:

Oh good golly, don't mistake trial-and-error-move-a-pixel-to-the-right-try-a-hundred-times-more for being smart. Not so "smart" how much time I've spend on this.

Gack....I have 3 machines..... each has a different level of a different version!

bloons

more bloons

bloons player pack 1

And I found bloonsworld where you can make more levels and there are even tower defenses for bloons!

:clapping:

:potofgold: I am addicted. I will NEVER clear all the balloons! They are in my nightmares tooooo!

• 3 weeks later...

I finished

- bloons

- more bloons

- player pack 1

- player pack 2

Stuck on "even more bloons" at home, stupid helium filled balloons are faster than I can move on that level so I turned to the tower defense versions.

- bloons tower defense 1

- bloons tower defense 2 (easy and medium)

LOVED the tower defense strategy games but can not finish the hard level. Its really nasty.

Been playing random levels at bloonworld off and on....

I TOO HATE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!