Maintenance Announcement

The following servers will need to be taken offline and rebooted due to a failed APC Power Distribution Unit.

We are going to schedule this for December 27th, 2008 11pm EST. This will be a ONE HOUR WINDOW with expected total down time of less than 30 minutes.

I am going to have the billing department send out email notices to the effected clients.

This is only effecting the following dedicated server clients.

dedicated12

dedicated14

dedicated17

dedicated18

dedicated20

dedicated27

dedicated29

dedicated39

dedicated40

dedicated43

dedicated44

dedicated48

dedicated52

dedicated131

We regret to inform that this maintenance has to be postponed due to supply issues outside of our control, more or less cause of the holidays. The new maintenance window will be on Saturday, January the 3rd at 11PM EST (-0500), we will post further updates should this maintenance window require further changes; our apologies for any inconvenience this has clearly caused.

We regret to inform that this maintenance has to be postponed due to supply issues outside of our control

[sNIP]

The new maintenance window will be on Saturday, January the 3rd at 11PM EST (-0500)

[sNIP]

No problem with the delay. Thanks so much for keeping us informed about the maintenance! I really appreciate it and will forward the new dates on to my clients.

Cheers,

Patrick

• 1 month later...

This has been rescheduled for this Thursday @ 11pm EST. We are planning a 90 minute maintenance window for this.

We do not expect this hardware swap to last longer then 15 minutes, however we have allotted 90 minutes for this swap.

Updates will be posted here as we move along with this issue.