Is This Error Message A Server Issue?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lupacexi

lupacexi
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 11:20 PM

I'm running Expression Engine for my site and I've just started getting the following error message when I attempt to show a page in the browser:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 203980 bytes) in /home/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/core/core.template.php on line 699

Is this is a restriction set by the server and if so is it something I can adjust? 
Or is this likely to be a fault with Expression Engine?

Thanks 

#2 TCH-Thomas

TCH-Thomas

Volunteer Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15,182 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 04:42 AM

Welcome to the forum, lupacexi. :)

I googled it a bit and found this: expressionengine.com/forums/archive/topic/201779/fatal-error-allowed-memory-size

Please see if it helps.
Thomas Jikrantz
Forum Moderator
TotalChoice Hosting, Inc.

Any links or suggestions for third party software/sites should be used at your own risk. My opinions and recommendations are not necessary those of TCH and TCH is not responsible.

As a Forum Moderator I can assist in answering many of your hosting related questions. However, I am unable to answer questions about specifics relating to your account such as billing and server related issues. Should you need assistance in these areas, please contact our Help Desk or our many other options. Another good place to find answers is with our help pages, tutorials and movie tutorials.
Web Hosting by Total Choice Web Hosting - 24/7 Help Desk

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users