Need Billing Help, Support Ticket Not Helping

jayess

I submitted a support ticket to get help on the following situation but got directed to the cancel account form. I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction...

My problem is I have two domains hosted by TCH, both paid for on the same invoice, automatically through Paypal every month. One of these domains is about to expire in a few weeks and I don't wish to continue the hosting for this account. My question to support was how do I continue the hosting for one domain but cancel for the other. I do not wish to cancel my account, just one package. Help please?

• 1 month later...

Hi,

You fill out that form for account cancellation. It only has a place for the domain of one package and only the package you list will be canceled.

Same exact issue here. I filled out the cancellation form. Now I am going to pay 1/2 of the outstanding invoice for my other domain. Not getting any replies to my help desk tickets. Hope this works...

-kj-

Hello,

Your ticket was replied to and closed.

Posted on: 23 Feb 2011 07:05 PM

Greetings,

We are sorry to see you go, however your TotalChoice hosting account has now been canceled. No further billings will occur on this account.

The data stored within this account is no longer available either via the internet, our servers or backup systems. It has been deleted from all our systems.

If your account was eligible for a refund it will be processed. All refunds are subject to approval by the management of TotalChoice Hosting and as such no promise of refund is contained within this email.

Regards,

Terri Barnes

Billing Department

billing@totalchoicehosting.com

Thanks Bill! I got the invoice days ago, replied via help desk ticket, and didn't hear anything for days, other than the automated confirmation. This is very unlike TCH, I get responses within hours usually, so when days went by with no response, I figured something was up. Happy to stay as a customer for my other accounts, this particular one is for a blog I no longer write. Thanks again!

Hello,

Your ticket was replied to and closed.

Posted on: 23 Feb 2011 07:05 PM

Greetings,

We are sorry to see you go, however your TotalChoice hosting account has now been canceled. No further billings will occur on this account.

The data stored within this account is no longer available either via the internet, our servers or backup systems. It has been deleted from all our systems.

If your account was eligible for a refund it will be processed. All refunds are subject to approval by the management of TotalChoice Hosting and as such no promise of refund is contained within this email.

Regards,

Terri Barnes

Billing Department

billing@totalchoicehosting.com