Ipb & Imageshack Links

eisc0013

We're experiencing a new and unwelcome behavior at www.harpgamer.com/harpforum (Invision Power Board v.1.2). Users (including myself, an admin user on the IPB instance) can no longer put something like the following in a post...

sag1za.th.gif

When the post is previewed, the following is returned (no successful preview):

Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /harpforum/index.php could not be found on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.34 Server at www.harpgamer.com Port 80

however, the following works just fine (I was just tinkering to see what was being 'blocked'

sag1za.th.gif

note how all I did was mis-spell imageshack to imgshack.

Any help on getting this back in order is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Tony Eischens

"Not Acceptable" is an HTTP 406 error, which is usually an indication that mod_security (a server level filtering module) is blocking the post due to something in your post that matching something in mod_security's filter list.

I'd suggest submitting a ticket to the Help Desk and ask them to look into it. They should be able to adjust mod_security's filtering so posts such as your example are not blocked.