Happy New Customer

I'm in the process of switching to TCH. I can't imagine a day I've been happier (well atleast with a hosting company). I've been fed up with a competitor for months, pretty much since a month after I signed a contract with them. Having been refered by a collegue who's done service here for a couple of years. I've spent the last few hours searching the boards and it's amazing how much the TCH team and comunity does for each other. Corny I know, but on the other hand still being a n00b (I gave up on my last site due to down time and poor iuser nterface) it's all interesting to me.

I'll probably be posting here ocasionly asking my inexpierenced question

Welcome to the TCH forums and to the family! I'm glad to hear that you've decided to call TCH home for a while. I expect that you will find that TCH is the best hosting company on the planet. I honestly believe that it is.

Be sure to use the forums as we love to help! Enjoy!!!

(On a mostly unrelated biographical side note, :blink:

My roommate and best friend in college wanted to start a hosting company back in 2002. He wanted me to be in on it and help with the website and documentation and stuff. We got together with some of his work friends and got the process started. Then I found TCH, and saw what a web hosting company was supposed to be like. I started asking my friends why we were planning on charging so much for so little in return. When they couldn't give a good answer, I jumped ship and moved all my accounts to TCH. They're still floundering over there, and I've happily moved on. But the point of the story is: TCH really is the best, and I've been around the block looking!)

I have spent a long time wandering free gif, smilie and button sites. They come in handy. Sometimes I modify to suit...even took one and made it into a GMAIL dream when I really wanted a GMAIL account from someone...

post-1025-1146019667.gif

If you would like a 250+ smilies (they include the TCH smilies :blink: ) let me know and I will put them in a zip file for you. I have some repeats but most are unique...