Dreamweaver Cs3 And Totalchoicehosting

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 f_Fingal

f_Fingal
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 01:11 PM

I do dreamweaver php development using the the MYSQL as a database source, however dreamweaver will constantly fail the creation of a new mysql connection.
my develpment machine is a HP connected to the internet with a 1mb dsl connection.
Testing machine # 1 is windows 2003 server in Miami (no problem)
Testing machine # 2 windows 2003 server in Virginia (no Problem)
(NEW)
testing machine # 3 tch servers,
I can connect to the severs synchonize my software , however whenever it comes to create a mysql connection dreamweaver fails. with an undefined error has occurred..
I also have a database program ems to access mysql databases, and from this program I can access the mysql database on the tch server without any problem.

Any body has any suggestion or is experiencing the same problem ?

Best regards

From the sunny island of Curacao

F_Fingal

Edited by f_Fingal, 14 October 2007 - 01:12 PM.

#2 f_Fingal

f_Fingal
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 04:32 PM

Well I have found the solution myself;
I was using a parked domain name and when I recreated the dw site with the original name the connection to mysql worked.

Best regards

From the sunny island of Curacao

F_Fingal
[/quote]

#3 TCH-Thomas

TCH-Thomas

Volunteer Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15,188 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 02:28 AM

Welcome to the forum, F_Fingal. :)

I am glad that you got it working. :)
Thomas Jikrantz
Forum Moderator
TotalChoice Hosting, Inc.

Any links or suggestions for third party software/sites should be used at your own risk. My opinions and recommendations are not necessary those of TCH and TCH is not responsible.

As a Forum Moderator I can assist in answering many of your hosting related questions. However, I am unable to answer questions about specifics relating to your account such as billing and server related issues. Should you need assistance in these areas, please contact our Help Desk or our many other options. Another good place to find answers is with our help pages, tutorials and movie tutorials.
Web Hosting by Total Choice Web Hosting - 24/7 Help Desk

#4 TCH-Bruce

TCH-Bruce

Volunteer Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 20,149 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 07:13 AM

Welcome to the forums F_Fingal :)

Bruce Richards
Forum Moderator
TotalChoice Hosting, Inc.
Webhosting by Total Choice Web Hosting - General Support Forum

I am a Forum Moderator. While I can assist in answering most of your hosting related questions, I am unable to answer questions about specifics relating to your account such as billing and server related issues. Should you need assistance in these areas, please contact our Help Desk or our many other options. Another good place to find answers is with our help pages, tutorials and movie tutorials.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users