Photo

Dreamweaver + Dropdown Menu + Paypal Shop Cart ~~ Help?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mkdesigner

mkdesigner

Family Friend

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 05:21 PM

:blink:

I've managed to get myself SOOOO confused and LOST on this.

I need to have a dropdown menu of Product A.

There are 4 different pricings. Shipping included in all.

I need each of those pricings to connect to the PayPal shopping cart.

For instance: Purple Widget A
Small = $10
Medium = $15
Large = $20
X-Large = $25

I'm very familiar with PayPal shopping carts, have used them for years. BUT, I cannot have different pricing if I use THEIR shopping cart drop down menu. So. Am assuming I must make up a cart for each of my Purple Widgets (Small - Medium - Large - XLarge) individually. Those are easy to do and then just change the parameters (name of item, stock # and price).

My problem is getting those into a dropdown menu. I can create a different Add To Cart button for each price if need be. When I tried to put it into my own little java dropdown menu program I got for free off the net, it really looked ... well ... stupid. Skewed everything.

Does anyone have any Dreamweaver info on how to do this? I'm a Beginner/Kinda Intermediate with Dreamweaver.

Any help would be DEEPLY appreciated!!

Thanks!

Marge in Reno
<!--fonto:Georgia--><span style="font-family:Georgia"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->
<i><!--coloro:#4169E1--><span style="color:#4169E1"><!--/coloro--><b>Marge in Sparks, NV</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></i>
<a href="http://www.mkdesigner.com" target="_blank">MKDesigner</a><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users