Photographs Downloading To Too Many Programs

Mrs. Muddled

Hello!

I have a lot of photos on my computer. At the moment I have them set to download to Windows Photo Gallery. What I've discovered is they also load to Windows Live and Picasa.

I used Picasa for years. I have all my albums on there. Unfortunately my password stopped working and I was unable to access my albums as the "owner" and can only "view" them via an old "signature" I use in my emails. Try as I may to convince Google the albums are mine ... well you know how far I'm getting with that idea!

I don't really want or need Windows Live and am going to "try" to delete all of it. Is there any reason to keep it?

I appear to have multi copies of my photos plus a back up copy on another drive.

I'd appreciate your comments.

Many thanks.

If you have the actual images it wouldn't be an issue getting rid of any of the online versions.

Thank you Bruce.

Edited by Mrs. Muddled