Nothing But Love!

I just submitted a rating on Find My Hosting and I thought I would share it here too :D

Here's what I said

TotalChoice Hosting is by far the best host around, I know because I've used many. It's very fast, always up, cPanel is great for administrating your site. It just doesn't get any better than this and it's very inexpensive.

My last host was soooo bad with the uptime that I actually got money back because of their so called "99% uptime guarantee" which was more like 99% downtime guarantee ;)

But now that I've been with TotalChoice and realized how good it is, I think this will be my home from here on out :)

It takes a lot of work to make customers happy -- not simply hooking up some computers and hoping that everyone is happy.

TCH is constantly doing things to improve their support - as can vew seen by their recent new web design, their new help site, new help desk support software -- all aimed at responding to problems quickly, or providing answers. Even a new name!

Thanks for the kind wordsl

-kw