Dedicated Server Blowout!

If you have been thinking of getting that dedicated server, let me tell you this special is the time to do it.

We have NEVER ran prices or bundles like this and will never do so again! I am very serious about this.

Here are our specials, once they are gone they are GONE!

============================================================

TotalChoice currently provides services to well over 25,000 clients and we host in excess of 40,000 websites! So you can go into this new relationship knowing that TotalChoice will be here to service your needs for many years to come.

Our current upstream providers are Level(3), XO and Cogent with plans to bring in Sprint and MCI/Verizon in the upcoming weeks. Our Data Center space is located in Troy, Michigan. Our network is fully redundant using BGP routing over our three upstream providers. We use all Cisco products from our core to the edge for the best possible performance. We have a direct allocation from ARIN so our net block is truly ours and not belonging to a upstream. Arin Whois click here.

Each TotalChoice server includes:

• CPanel Control Panel

• Full remote backups. Your servers main drive(s) are fully backed up to our remote 6TB RAID array backup servers. We conduct incremental backups of your data every 12 hours, and present to you for full restore 28 incremental backups. Backups are conducted over a secondary gigabit network, thus the backups will not slow your public IP traffic nor does it count against your monthly bandwidth usage!

• Restore backups from our backup control panel. This is fully integrated into cPanel and you can offer all your resold clients on the server the same.

• 1GB uplink port and 10 usable IP’s

• Remote APC Reboot. Full access to remote reboot for your server.

• PRTG Graphing tools with remote login to allow tracking of bandwidth use.

• 1 minute http monitoring by Hyperspin, alerts sent directly to the email of your choice. Full access to complete uptime reports from Hyperspin.

• 3 minute monitoring by TotalChoice Project Radar. Monitored ports are MySQl, POP3, SMTP, cPanel, and DNS. Email alerts sent to as many contact addresses as you require.

• TotalChoice admin team monitors your server 24/7 and will take corrective actions on your behalf if any services are reported down.

In addition to reducing the monthly pricing by over 50%, we are bundling over $100 per month in extras on these servers!

The below servers are a ONE TIME OFFERING. I will never offer these servers at these prices again. You must be a current TCH shared or semi-dedicated hosting client upgrading into a dedicated server this must be verified by our sales staff. These servers are 50% off our retail pricing! Once they are gone they are gone! We will not match pricing on any current clients servers, this offer is for new upgrade clients ONLY.

TCH D4 – (10 5 0 Available)

Pentium D 2.8GHz Dual Core Processor

800MHz Front Side Bus

1600 GB monthly bandwidth allowance

Dual NIC’s

2 X Western Digital Enterprise 160 GB SATA II Hard Drive’s

1024 MB DDR RAM

CentOS 4.4 or choice of cPanel Compatible Distro

cPanel Included!

ZERO Dollar setup fee

No contract

$89.00 Month

CLICK HERE TO BUY NOW!

Hi,

I need to know if this server offer is like Semi-dedicated one: FULLY MANAGED

If it is FULLY MANAGED, I will be very pleased to upgrade my account.

Xavier Tarrida

NOUMEDIA.com

I'm interested. A couple questions...

Managed or unmanaged?

Will moving my sites mean propagating a new IP?

If so, does this mean reinstalling SSL certs? Fee?

I have some custom server configurations on my current accounts. Can I keep them on the new server?

Who will move my sites?

The deal says no setup fee, but the order form asks for $99 1st month

Thank you for your attention.

Still just out of reach though... more funds needed than I have on hand... Let me know in a year's time :group:

Understood, just so you know once these are sold they will never be offered again at this price.

3 units have already been sold !

Hi,

I need to know if this server offer is like Semi-dedicated one: FULLY MANAGED

If it is FULLY MANAGED, I will be very pleased to upgrade my account.

Xavier Tarrida

NOUMEDIA.com

These servers are "semi-managed".

We will install cPanel.

Upgrade the kernels upon request.

Make the initial move from your shared or semi-dedicated to your new dedicated server.

Monitor your server.

These servers are not fully managed.

We have sold 3 since last night's posting thus only 7 remain.

Thanks for looking

I'm interested. A couple questions...

Managed or unmanaged?

Will moving my sites mean propagating a new IP?

If so, does this mean reinstalling SSL certs? Fee?

I have some custom server configurations on my current accounts. Can I keep them on the new server?

Who will move my sites?

The deal says no setup fee, but the order form asks for $99 1st month

Thank you for your attention.

These are semi-manged. See my above reply

Yes, your sites will go to a new IP.

SSL certs will need to be reinstalled. We will cover this on the initial move for you, no cost. Any additional certs, regular fees apply.

You can customize the server however you like, its your box. :group:

We will move up to 5 domains for you, after that a hourly fee will apply.

The only fee you pay in $89.00 per month. You will have to pay the first month. Signup form shows $89.00

What degree of tech service is offered to semi-managed servers?

We will install cPanel.

Upgrade the kernels upon request.

Make the initial move from your shared or semi-dedicated to your new dedicated server.

Monitor your server.

If your server breaks, we will fix it for you at no cost.

If you want custom configs done to your server, the standard rates of $65 per hour will apply.

Guys you have to remember these servers would sell for over $320 per month with all the add ons were giving out.

I'm interested. I only meant do we still pass tickets through your regular help desk when something goes wrong?

Yes, in fact we have a special queue just for dedicated server clients. Everything is the same from a support stand point. Just make sure you indicate your a dedicated server client in each ticket. You can utilize level 1 support for any issues and you can also use the dedicated support for dedicated servers.

:group:

Bill

Bill,

I'm very comfortable with SEMI-DEDICATED server.

The service offered by TCH is great. I'm not sure if I'm ready to assume an unmanaged or semi-managed server.

My account was on server59, recently moved to a new DATA CENTER on server "kashyk".

I think the new server specs has 2x300Gb of disk space.

Originally the SEMI-DEDICATED server is only shared by 5 diferent accounts.

If every account has 10Gb of disk space quota, there are a lot of disk space waste on the machine.

Last year TCH announces some plans upgrade (View this Topic). Tim wrote: "Semi-dedicated accounts have been upgraded from 95GB to 120GB of bandwidth. "

Server59 has never been increased his bandwidth quota.

And after the recent move to "kashyk" it remains unchanged.

I need some more disk space and bandwidth quota.

I know I can order an additional plan, but it obligate me to split my hosting between both accounts, and this is not my best desire.

Can a semi-dedicated account be upgraded and wich is the cost?

Xavier Tarrida

NOUMEDIA.com

Bill,

I'm very comfortable with SEMI-DEDICATED server.

The service offered by TCH is great. I'm not sure if I'm ready to assume an unmanaged or semi-managed server.

My account was on server59, recently moved to a new DATA CENTER on server "kashyk".

I think the new server specs has 2x300Gb of disk space.

Originally the SEMI-DEDICATED server is only shared by 5 diferent accounts.

If every account has 10Gb of disk space quota, there are a lot of disk space waste on the machine.

Last year TCH announces some plans upgrade (View this Topic). Tim wrote: "Semi-dedicated accounts have been upgraded from 95GB to 120GB of bandwidth. "

Server59 has never been increased his bandwidth quota.

And after the recent move to "kashyk" it remains unchanged.

I need some more disk space and bandwidth quota.

I know I can order an additional plan, but it obligate me to split my hosting between both accounts, and this is not my best desire.

Can a semi-dedicated account be upgraded and wich is the cost?

Xavier Tarrida

NOUMEDIA.com

This is why we are running this special. For customers in the semi-dedicated slot that need more disk space and room. This upgrade is only costing an additional 10 dollars per month over the semi-dedicated offerings. Simply put this is a amazing deal.

At this time we are not going to offer additional hdd space on semi-dedicated accounts. Perhaps in the future we will do so, but not at this time.

Bill

Bill,

The only difference between Semi-dedicated and those 10 dedicated servers offer is not only $10/monthly.

Looking only the price, an increment of $10 / monthly is an incredible and irresistible offer.

But changing from fully managed to any LESS managed server, can be pain if we are not "Tech guru's".

It represents a learning curve, and our daily work does not permit us to do it.

If we host only one website, it can be easy to do, but we are hosting more than 50 websites.

Some of them with minimal traffic, minimal disc space, no Database, a little amount of visitors... but others have been full equipped, members registration, databases,... and their running are more critical.

We found the best available plan to cover our needs at TCH semi-Dedicated server.

We are near to consume all the disc space quota. The fully managed plans available comparison at TCH are:

$79 versus $219,99 monthly fee

10Gb versus 320Gb disk space

95Gb versus 1600Gb bandwidth

The websites we host here does not have a massive traffic, does not require access to shell, or root files modifications then does not require a dedicated server machine.

If our needs are about 15Gb disc space and 120GB bandwidth the only option is to order a secondary SEMI-DEDICATED server?

We are tempted with this Dedicated Server Blowout, but it is not what we need now.

We should evaluate the way to find a better and adjusted solution to our needs someday in the future.

Thanks Bill.

Edited by xav

Xav,

Sometimes you can not have your cake and eat it to.

Sorry I can not help you. However, the step to dedicated is the next step you should take. If your looking for more bandwidth and disk space a dedicated is the only way to go. For $10.00 more for real its the way to go.

Bill

I see this offers as excellent chance to grow TCH together with.

How much cost more for TCH Total Monitoring and Support ?

Which OS ?

Ram ?

Have Firewall and Anti virus includ ?

Se not , how much to TCH install ?

Success to you Bill and TCH.

Paulo

I am sooo glad I missed seeing this. I'm pretty sure, I would've had the sense to not sign up...but I have my moments of weakness. And, this way my wife will still talk to me.

Ouch...It is really killing me to see this now.

I dont think I've even paid for my first full boat charge for my ded server.

I was not really even on the upgrade path for this deal.....but it still hurts.

Oh well.

TCH still rocks.

Life is one big learning curve...and TCH helps straighten part of it out.

M. Porter

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Maybe we should run this special one more time, several people missed this deal. Anyone still wanting to jump in on a dedicated platform?

That'd be nice, however you might note that the "ad" on the home page is STILL advertising this deal months after it has expired. Not very nice to tease us like that day after day:)

Mark

• 10 years later...

Hi,

It's great you people are providing the best Dedicated servers with low price. Thanks for providing such a low price, but I am not taking the server from you because i am using a shared hosting plan right now :) :) :)

Thank you for the business, if and when you are ready to make the jump into a dedicated server please contact me personally. I will dig out a special price just for you!