Won't Go Anywhere Else...........

chip

Just wanted to take a minute or two to thank Bill and his support staff for another great job. My dedicated server started to throw errors and became unavailable multiple time in the wee hours of the morning. A RAID rebuild was in progress. The server was valiant in its attempts to fix itself but surcumbed to the inevitable, a hard crash. The support team was already aware and watching the rebuild but when I submitted a support ticket because I couldn't access the server anymore, they sprang into action. Unfortunately it was a major failure which required new hardware and a total reinstall of the operating system and user files. It took several hours for this to be completed and I am back up running full steam ahead.

For those of you who have not experienced this before with other providers, this is amazing! Hosting providers I have used prior to TCH would have taken 24-48 hours to do the work Bill and his team did in just a few hours. Those that have experienced this know exactly what I am talking about and that I presume is why you are with TCH.

KUDOs to TCH!

• Like 1