Posted 17 February 2003 - 02:58 PM
Any existing customer that wishes to upgrade a monthly hosting account to yearly billing -
1. Will be issued a invoice for 12 months of service at the base monthly rate of the plan they choose.
2. The "Head Guru" special does not apply to existing customers. The free month is only an option to new clients or new domains. Cancelling your plan and signing up again also will not entitle you to a free month.
3. Once your yearly payment is made we will discontinue your monthly billing and place your account on a re-ocurring yearly billing cycle.
Any existing customer that wishes to upgrade a monthly hosting package to a new monthly package -
1. Will be issued a invoice for the monthly plan that they wish to upgrade to.
2. Once this invoice is paid there account will be upgraded and the old billing will be cancelled.
3. We will no longer pro-rate the days left in any existing plan, it is creating to much paperwork. So if you want to upgrade try to plan it at the end of your billing cycle.
Head Cook and Bottle Washer
If you need help with your account or have any questions, please feel free to contact me using any of the contact methods below. I can be reached 24 hours a day seven days per week.
Office :: 800-930-0485 x211
Mobile :: 248-632-3243
Instant Messenger -
AOL Instant Messenger: tchgurubill
Yahoo Messenger : tchgurubill
MSN Messenger : email@example.com
Thank you for your support and continued business
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users