Photo Caption Contest

TCH-Bruce

This contest is open to all TCH customers (including moderators and staff).

RULES

• You must be a TCH customer.
  • Look at the image below and then come up with your best caption for it.
  • This is a caption contest, NO image editing or posting of modified images.
  • Remember these are Family Forums, any captions we deem inappropriate will be removed at our discretion.
  • You can enter multiple times.

The contest will end on March 17th, 2006 and we'll post the winners shortly there after.

There will be four prizes awarded in the form of Amazon gift certificates. The judging official's decision will be final.

Grand Prize: $200

First runner up: $150

Second runner up: $100

Third runner up: $50

So come on, lets see what you can come up with.

Here is the image:

post-1508-1141316218.jpg

At this rate we'll never be ready for our performance on FOX's new reality series Dancing with the Seals.

"Do you ever look at the stars and wonder if somewhere, on one of the infinite number of planets, there is another you looking up at the stars and wondering if there is another them on another planet looking up at the stars?"

Kim, blind since birth, finally gets to meet her chat room buddy in person!

Winner of contest that claimed "Winner gets a gets a date with Seal" sues for fraud. She assumed the prize was a date with British singer Seal!

Theme park will not press charges against foreign visitor found in seal habitat.

She claimed she just wanted to get closer look.

Uncle Fred? You've been playing with that chemistry set again haven't you.

(not to be picky but the animal is a sea lion not a seal. a seal can't manipulate its rear flipper as to be able to stand on them and the head is smooth with no ear flaps. sorry but I get to use my 2 1/2 years of oceanography

study so little i just couldn't pass it up.)

You wouldn't be lion to me, would you?

(Ok Curtis....That one's for you! And besides, who says reports always get it right! ;) )

Quick...Turn around! Let me help you get out of this costume before the guard finds us!

Yikes! I know our bodies go through a lot of changes during puberty but I wasn't expecting this!

I just don't know how I will tell my parents about you!

NY Times Headline: WILDLIFE LOBBYIST TO WED SEAL - "Animals Are People, Too!" She Claims

Edit TCH-Bruce (image removed): DO NOT REPOST IMAGES IN THIS CONTEST!!!

Wildlife Lobbyist Alise Moore-Daft has been quoted as saying she will wed a 500-lb. seal in an effort to gain more sympathizers for the human(sic) treatment of arctic animals. She is seen in this photograph practicing, she claims, wedding vows with the seal of her dreams. Daft's real husband, Duper Daft, could not be reached for comment.

With much fanfare, SeaWorld's musical "South Pacific" opened last night to rave reviews. The opening night audience was blown out of the water by the delightful renditions of "I'm gonna wash that sea lion right out of my hair" and "I'm in love with a wonderful pinniped". Tickets are on sale at Ticketmaster.

Edited by GroovyFish

Mafia hit man turned informant, John "The Seal", returns home to tell his wife that his former boss is going to make him swim with the fishes. He is saddened to find that she is less than sympathetic when she grabs his hands and tells him that he has nothing to worry about.

It was a tough decision but the winners have finally been chosen. :)

Winners will be contacted by email next week when the billing office is open.

Grand Prize winner - OH Jeeze, Look at this. I'm never going to drink Tequila again. (curtis)

1st Runner Up - Somebody ring that bell! Why did I ever agree to speed-dating? (dirtvoyles)

2nd Runner Up - You wouldn't be lion to me, would you? (Samrc)

3rd Runner Up - I tried to call you, but they said the lion's were busy!!! (danielbone1)

Thank you for participating. ;)