New Moderator

You will never catch us! There may be an equal ratio for staff but we have you in the overall Robert Department.

If I would actually start working we may even catch you in the help department. Kind of a big if though.

By the way, Welcome to our side of the jungle Monkey Boy :lol:

Congratulations, Mike/Big Gorilla! ;)

I'm not surprised at your new appointment to Mod. You have a wealth of information which you freely share with the family. I am happy for you! :)

And even happier for the family who will benefit from your knowledge! :)

Nice work. I was a little confused for a second when HG said he needed to ask Big Gorilla something and I took a glance up the thread and didn't see your username.

I saw the same post by HG and was confused as well. I don't think I was gone from the forums for very long, so it must have happened pretty quickly. :dance:

Congratulations to TCH-MikeJ (formerly Big Gorilla) on your new "promotion"! What an honor to be invited to join the TCH staff. Thumbs Up

You've always been so generous with your know-how, but now we know how to find you more often!

And TCH-MikeJ, that's a lot of know how! Thumbs Up

Nice work. I was a little confused for a second when HG said he needed to ask Big Gorilla something and I took a glance up the thread and didn't see your username.

I saw the same post by HG and was confused as well. I don't think I was gone from the forums for very long, so it must have happened pretty quickly. ;)

Congratulations to TCH-MikeJ (formerly Big Gorilla) on your new "promotion"! What an honor to be invited to join the TCH staff. Thumbs Up

I was confused too!

Congrats MikeJ on your new title! Guess we need all the help we can get :huh: and it looks like we'll keep on getting the best!

later,

!!blue

Yay!!!! I was hoping this would happen when I 'nominated' you to moderate a forum for us web-wannabes! You have a wonderful knack for making your answers understandable and you can be sure I'll be asking you lots of questions!

What forum will you be moderating? I've read through this thread and didn't see it... I must have missed the initial announcement. Anyway congrats...