Lots of exciting things on the way!

Lianna

Hi everyone!

As the topic title says, "Lots of exciting things on the way!" Two things that we currently have in the works involve ALL of our TCH family members.

1) If you haven't noticed, we have a terrific sense of community here. On this fourm, everyone asks questions to learn and most everyone contributes for the sake of simply sharing their knowledge. THAT is a real asset to TCH, having a client base so varied and educated that is willing to share and be a part of the success.

I want more! We have well over 400 registered members on this forum, but that only touches the tip of the iceberg. And many of those 400+ do not return to the forums after they get their own questions answered. So we are in the process of developing a monthly based contest of sorts that will reward contributions to this forum and hopefully build the spirit of community even more. Although all the details have not been worked out, I wanted to give you a sneak peek into the premise. TCH will evaluate the contributions made here on the forums in terms of their accuracy, helpfullness, sense of customer support and then reward a "winner" with a Community Spot Light web page on our site. You would be able to shamelessly plug your site/business/self there and give us a glimpse of the person-behind-the-post.

More Details Coming Soon!

2) And a contest for building our own business stronger is also in the works. Real prizes too! Again, all the details have not been worked out yet, but the premise is you refer all your buddies to TCH for their hosting needs. Over a set period of time, we'll count the number of referrals that you've made to us (that aren't cancelled during the first 30 days). Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place will be given.

More Details Coming Soon!

If anyone has any input at this stage, please don't be shy! We'd love to hear your ideas.

Thanks,

Lianna

TCH will evaluate the contributions made here on the forums in terms of their accuracy, helpfullness, sense of customer support and then reward a "winner" with a Community Spot Light web page on our site. You would be able to shamelessly plug your site/business/self there and give us a glimpse of the person-behind-the-post.

TCH's Behind The Post. :)

The old saying 'you got to let your light shine' is equally true in any business where customers are key. I'm all in favor of anything that get's the word out about TCH.

The good and the bad, though, is that you generally only know about your web provider when (a) you're switching to one, and (:) when the web site or email is not working! So, working to make support and interaction a part of our business should only help!

So, let me ask, since the question begs it:

if it's TCH Behind the Post --- is Lianna then our Postmistress??

-kw

• 1 month later...

Yep!

I'm with you and let Lianna be the PostQuenMadam (Not just a simple misstress... ) for the sake of all of us... God Save The Lianna...!

And cheers from my heart :D to you all for the forum and for the kind and understanding way you are helping dummies like me...

I'm in my way to trasfer one by one many accounts to TCH, JUST FOR THIS!

I'm just waiting for the first one to be working... as I hear it will be in a matter of hours...

George

P.S.:I have recommended TCH to others as well.

By the way how you put a picture / icon attached to your name in the left side of the post? I wish I could do it too... :D

:D (it's good to be Queen!) :D

The only dummies in this world are the ones that choose not to learn. We learn by asking and investigating.

How to get a pic next to your name: Called an avatar and if you check out your profile settings for this board, there is an option for changing your avatar. To get there, atop the forum while you are logged in, click My Controls.

Welcome home, George.

Lianna

Thank you dear QuenMadam Lianna,

In the meantime while you replay... I learn investigating your full of options TCH forum and do it... my avatar it's pretty a good picture of myself (as my grown children saw me...) an astonished / admired sign (perplexed?) with a clown nose, an innocent smile, glasses, a few hairs left on his head and an 'alterego' at its bottom...

Cheers again and keep with good working!!! :D