Site Down?

sheryltoo

Sounds good. Not quite sure how it effects me yet but did this change have anything to do with the fact that I couldn't access my site a short time ago or this forum?

Not just your site (I could not access mine, and still can't) but totalchoicehosting.com seemed to be down as well. Major reboot? The weather? An update from someone in-the-know would be reassuring to say the least).

Not just your site (I could not access mine, and still can't) but totalchoicehosting.com seemed to be down as well. Major reboot? The weather? An update from someone in-the-know would be reassuring to say the least).

It's good to know it wasn't just me. Sometimes I worry that I did something wrong.

My reseller site along with all of my customer's websites is still down. Is this another DDoS attack? Will someone from TCH let us know what is going on?

I just received this response to the ticket I opened:

Alex Spaford

Posted On: 02 Feb 2011 05:47 PM

Hi,

We are currently experiencing a network issue , the Data Center techs are aware of the problem and are currently working on it.

I am sorry but I am not able to provide you an ETA right now.

Please check back after sometime.

Thank you.

Regards,

--

Alex Spaford

Level 2 System Administrator

TotalChoiceHosting LLC.

I hope you don't mind but I split this off into its own thread.

We are still working on this issue for a remaining server (ambria) and I assure you that we will post more information as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience during this issue and you can also find updates at http://twitter.com/#!/totalchoicehost

I'm glad to see you guys have a Twitter account. That will come in really handy for future down time when an "out of band" mode of communication is needed. Hopefully we won't have any more DDoS repeats anytime soon, but when it does happen it's nearly impossible to get to the forums to find out what the problem is.

I'm glad to see you guys have a Twitter account. That will come in really handy for future down time when an "out of band" mode of communication is needed. Hopefully we won't have any more DDoS repeats anytime soon, but when it does happen it's nearly impossible to get to the forums to find out what the problem is.

Thanks for again for your patience during all this and we are going to start making more use of the twitter account. We have also started some changes to insure regardless of any issues, clients can still monitor things. We will complete those changes in the coming weeks and as always we will announce them.