Major Announcement Soon!

Head Guru

so, announcement is tomorrow, I just saw it.

My guess it has something to do with a better shopping cart option, than what we have now ? I think many of us wish it happens :goof:

Second guess - the hottest web publishing today - blogging ? some tools and blog hosting ? :rolleyes:

third guess - again shopping cart... :D what about Dansie... most versatile cart!

4th guess - if it's a "major" announcement, then maybe it's a business deal with Billy from MS :thumbup:

Woo hoo, second page.

elzee,

Nothing personal, but I hope it's neither shopping cart software or blog software, as that stuff is all freely available on the Internet already. (If you need help setting anything up, there are plenty of helpful faces around here.) I'd rather have something that brings even more value to my dollar, like more disk space, more bandwidth, faster servers, more data redundancy, etc.

And I can't imagine any value a deal with Billy would bring, unless he was going to give us all free hosting for the rest of our lives.

Well, it is already 3/15 here in Japan and no sign of the announcement. So, the rumor that Bill is Santa Claus must be bogus because Santa Claus always follows the time zones and gets his work done on time.

We will just have to settle for Bill being a nice person who lives in a time zone all his own. :goof:

You mean it's not even 11pm yet Tim ..... maybe we should devise a plan whereby no-one from the west coast of the USA is allowed to look for a while .... or should we just delay it to make sure you can't find out too early :D

still waiting for the news. :blink:

hum well just have to check back later :D

maybe there was a delay. maybe it's not going to happen?

I can be patient.

hurry, hurry, my hands are burning.

Edited by getitdone

I'm not surprised. Remember, this happened last time with the RAID announcement.

Lots of hype leading up to an announcement time, and then a lot of sit around and wait for the announcement to actually be made...

That said, the news from the last announcement was worth the wait. I hope this one is too.

just unsubcribe to the thread

It was more of a "save me from myself" sort of comment. Every so often I click back to this window and click refresh to see if Head Guru has chimed in yet, and so far that's been a big waste of time. If they block my IP, I won't be able to view the thread, and I will literally save hours of time today.

Bill's got the topic open (according to the list at the bottom of the page).

He's just waiting to see how many people he can get to be active on the thread before he posts!! :naughty: So far 28 users on this thread!

Edited by Samrc

Finally...I just got home from work. Hmm, still no announcement. No matter, it's worth the wait just to see everyone get so hyped up about the mystery. Time for a little cat nap, then I'll return to this thread, filled with anticipation. :naughty: