Game On!

Everyone,

Well, I'm still getting signed up with TCH and don't have a website up.

In fact, I tested TCH's customer service because I'm very green in the techno world and customer service is crucial to me. I must say, that based on the responses I received that I will be joining the TCH family. I'm very impressed with the professionalism, content and quick response time. So, thank you! :D

Now, about this contest.

Not everyone (lol, me) is techno savvy.

So, if you want a fair contest that will represent all TCHer's then you need to keep this in mind and base it on an equal opportunity game.

Lol, I have a nine year old son, so may I suggest a Pokemon battle!

That's right my Tentacruel's one tough Pokemon!!! Lol!

Of course, I'm just kidding.

I'm already bringing others to "join us" and I'm not even completely signed up.

Anyway, good luck figuring it out.

(Why don't all of the lil' faces work when you post them?)

http://www.efashion2go.com

I'VE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See who can make the coolest Mr. Potatoe Head....and then we'll all post our pictures of our Mr. Potatoe Head and let the TCH staff judge!!! IT'S PERFECT....IT'S GENIUS!!!! Dance

Thumbs Up

I'VE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See who can make the coolest Mr. Potatoe Head....and then we'll all post our pictures of our Mr. Potatoe Head and let the TCH staff judge!!! IT'S PERFECT....IT'S GENIUS!!!! 

That has to be the coolest sugestion yet! :D

How about a "Tutorial Contest?"

Tutorials could be open-subject or directed towards certain subjects. The subjects would have to allow for some variability in order for everyone to 1. not post the same stuff and 2. to have a chance to sport their strengths. The tutorials could be judged based on multiple factors. All tutorials could be subject to inclusion as TCH's web content, thereby giving you an arsenal of "how-to's" and what not. You could start a little "library" if the participation was high enough.

Just a thought.

:dance:

Later, all.

I'VE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See who can make the coolest Mr. Potatoe Head....and then we'll all post our pictures of our Mr. Potatoe Head and let the TCH staff judge!!! IT'S PERFECT....IT'S GENIUS!!!! 

That has to be the coolest sugestion yet! :dance:

why thank you :dance: ....and i had another idea...make the winning Potatoe Head the TCH mascot!!!!!!! oooooooo.....another idea....give me the computer!! :D

Guest twelves

How about a Total Choice Talent show!

:)

Let the contestant make a home video, home Mp3 or song and we can post it on a real media server. Hay, Even I will try out.

Andromeda has a fantastic streaming php script and allows users to upload.

I think we should have a Theme Song for this great web hosting place.

And a talent show with people in under 3 minutes doing something talented with music or poetry, or story telling.

:dance:

I like this one! :Nerd:

Rock Sign

;) Hello all.Im new to posting but have been a member for awhile.Here is my sugestion.How about name that tune woooot Rock Sign Now thats a game.Lets here your thoughts on this! Keep up the good work TCH you guys rock in prices and support. 2 Thumbs Up!!

• 2 weeks later...

The following are some things that I thought were good ideas:

- Good reason why you need that computer --> Good, but not fun.

- photo contest. Best digital photo wins the prize. --> what about all those people who are new to cameras or don't have one?

- How about a lottery/raffle --> Nice idea, but... not for me.

- a small scavanger hunt within TCH to look for hidden things --> Great idea, and practice looking for all those itty, bitty, overlooked details.

- who can make the coolest Mr. Potatoe Head.--> No can do. What about all those people who don't have it?

- Name that tune --> Limited to those who listen to music & I'm not one of them. :(

My idea: Storytelling. Some people are better at talking, while others are better at writing, so as long the story is told it doesn't matter what method. (oral.. writing.. singing.. etc.)

Possible topics

- Write/talk about one of most funniest moment that ever happened that you've been through or witnessed.

- Write/talk about how you overcame obstacles and making a difference in your life. (truimph against adversity)

- Write/talk about the scariest moment in your life.

- Write/talk about the worst travel experience you've been through.

- Write/talk about the worst vacation experience you've been through.

Mind you, I rather like hearing about true life stories, 'cuz it makes me think I'm not alone. Besides, there are lots of stories that people collect as they go through life, which makes an interesting story. After all, we all learn new things by listening to stories. And we, as a society, like to hear about real life experiences and remind ourselves how lucky we are (at least, I do). :)

- who can make the coolest Mr. Potatoe Head.--> No can do. What about all those people who don't have it?

what?!?! go buy one!! they're like 5 bucks!! what is 5 bucks w/ the possiblity of winning a new computer?!?? huh??

Lots of good ideas here, I promise this is going to happen soon. I'm working out the details to make sure the contest is fair for everyone and everyone has an equal chance of winning. We have family all over the world so making sure EVERYONE has a shot at winning is turning out to be a monster.

Theres a few other "surprises" in store soon so keep an eye out for them. B)

How about something as simple as a "Caption that Photo" contest. We could be given a choice of photos to put up on an HTML page and either insert our witty quip into the graphic or below it.

My original idea was for a short, onine picture book contest: something along the lines of the Mr. T vs Everything sites (http://www.mrtvseverything.com/). However, I share the concern that the graphical requirements may not be fair to everyone.

Also, I think the idea of a most interesting article/faq on any topic would be alot of fun too. Looks like just about any of the contest candidates should be interesting.

• 2 weeks later...