Photo

Increase Of Disk Space: Silver Legacy Plan?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JDanniel

JDanniel

Distant Family

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 07:23 AM

Hello TCH users and moderators!

I've been a TCH user for years, and am a little bit confused after receiving an e-mail from TCH on February 21.

I currently have the Silver plan, which I've been paying $5.00 precisely, per month. In my most recent invoice, I noticed the plan was listed as "Silver Legacy." I was wondering what, exactly, is the difference between "Silver Legacy" and the Silver plan--if any.

In the e-mail I received, it discusses an increase of disk space. I'm not 100% sure where, in my Control Panel, to look to see total disk space available. Can someone please inform me of that?

Also: In the user forum's About Total Choice Hosting>Web Hosting With TotalChoice - More Specifics> Web Hosting Plans section, the post for the Silver Plan appears to be dated 2003. I noticed the post for the Starter Plan is from 2003 also.

If the e-mail is correct, and disk space is in fact being increased, will these plans be involved? If so, then will the user forum posts for the plans be updated?

Thank you very much for your assistance.
J. Danniel

#2 TCH-Bruce

TCH-Bruce

Volunteer Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 20,149 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 07:59 AM

The plans in the forums have not been updated to reflect the changes. You can look at the hosting plans page to see the new plans.

To see that your disk space has been increased in cPanel log into yours and look under stats. You should see similar info as in the image posted here for the silver plan. If you do not, please open a ticket with the help desk.

Attached Files

Bruce Richards
Forum Moderator
TotalChoice Hosting, Inc.
Webhosting by Total Choice Web Hosting - General Support Forum

I am a Forum Moderator. While I can assist in answering most of your hosting related questions, I am unable to answer questions about specifics relating to your account such as billing and server related issues. Should you need assistance in these areas, please contact our Help Desk or our many other options. Another good place to find answers is with our help pages, tutorials and movie tutorials.

#3 Head Guru

Head Guru

Bill Kish Head Guru

• Admins
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,881 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 08:03 AM

The "Silver-Legacy" simply refers to your billing rate. All plans have been upgraded to the new specs. If your an existing client then your billing price has not increased and you are grandfathered at the old silver pricing plan.

:)

Bill Kish

Head Cook and Bottle Washer

If you need help with your account or have any questions, please feel free to contact me using any of the contact methods below.  I can be reached 24 hours a day seven days per week.

Office :: 800-930-0485 x211
Mobile :: 248-632-3243

email: bill(at)totalchoicehosting.com

Instant Messenger -
AOL Instant Messenger: tchgurubill
Yahoo Messenger : tchgurubill
MSN Messenger : tchgurubill@hotmail.com

Thank you for your support and continued business

#4 JDanniel

JDanniel

Distant Family

• Members