2 replies to this topic

#1 stargait

stargait

New To The Neighborhood

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 08:57 PM

I am reading my Dreamweaver book and trying to design a form. Just need a simple name and address form. The book is suggesting I contact my web server hosting to find a form processing script. I want the info to be sent to an e-mail address.

Hope someone here can help.

Thanks
Linda

#2 TCH-Thomas

TCH-Thomas

Volunteer Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15,188 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 03:52 AM

Hotscripts.com should have plenty of form scripts. :P
Thomas Jikrantz
Forum Moderator
TotalChoice Hosting, Inc.

Any links or suggestions for third party software/sites should be used at your own risk. My opinions and recommendations are not necessary those of TCH and TCH is not responsible.

As a Forum Moderator I can assist in answering many of your hosting related questions. However, I am unable to answer questions about specifics relating to your account such as billing and server related issues. Should you need assistance in these areas, please contact our Help Desk or our many other options. Another good place to find answers is with our help pages, tutorials and movie tutorials.
Web Hosting by Total Choice Web Hosting - 24/7 Help Desk

#3 Alan

Alan

Immediate Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 05:16 AM

Hiya,

You can use any forms in Dreamweaver; Dodo's Mail is a pretty simple to learn / incorperate script; it's the one I built off of to make my own forms.
You can configure it to send anything you want, and the hard work is already done. :notworthy: + It's free and doesnt stick any links on your site (The one I use anyways)

http://regretless.com/scripts/scripts.php#dodosmail
Later,
Alan S
Fhait.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users