Monitoring Changes Coming Soon.

Head Guru

Hello TCH Family.

I wanted to give an advance notice that coming in the next few months, we will be dropping HyperSpin as our official monitoring platform. We have found their service to be very reliable, however we have simply outgrown it and will be releasing a new and improved monitoring service in the next 30 days.

Stay tuned for an update.

It is a great day to be a TCH GURU!

• 7 months later...

Hello TotalChoice Family,

Today we have completed our move into our new monitoring system. After several months of experimenting and testing different services, we have chosen to utilize the services of Alertra, Inc. This was an exhaustive search including the trial of over 15 different monitoring services. We took this move very serious and spent a lot of time sifting thru the options. I am really confident in our choice to use http://www.alertra.com for our uptime stats and monitoring.

Alertra is a leading web site / server monitoring company with over 13 years experience in the monitoring business. With offices located in Oklahoma, USA and providing service to over 25,000 clients, they are poised to provide TCH many years of reliable service.

Alertra is actively monitoring the TCH server farm as of late yesterday afternoon.

I understand how important it is to trust your web host, however, I also understand that trust is something that is earned. That is why we have never published independent uptime numbers and have always allowed a third party to verify to our clients the actual uptime for our servers. This will never change here at TCH, our clients will always be able to know our network, individual and total average uptimes. We can’t hide behind them because we do not publish them.

Whilst the actual move to Alertra has been completed, we are still working on the uptime results being published into our web site.

We do expect to have this completed within the next week to ten days and I will once again update this thread.

I wanted to also thank the support team at Alertra, they have been excellent to deal with and have helped us get moved into our new digs! They have proven to me that the right choice was made to use their service.

I will update this post once again in the next week or so with links to our new uptimes pages with results provided by Alertra.

It is a great day to be a TCH GURU!